Chapter 2: An Example

This story starts with a man living as a slave within the Yellow Bear tribe. He resides within a shack alongside other slaves. This man has the slave name "James" (all male names are considered slave names now) and he stands at a height of 4'2.

It's early in the morning and him along with other slaves have to work the fields and cater to the farm animals. All of a sudden there's a knock on the door of the shack. "Wake up you mutts" a large woman the height of 8'6 barges through the door and all the slaves scramble to get up as soon as possible. The woman who had burst through the door was Mistress Amy and we had to refer to her as such anytime she gave a command. "Alright, everyone knows their jobs so get to work" she says and we all respond with "Yes Mistress Amy."

I walk outside of the straw-roofed shack and squint at how bright the sun glistened. If you were to take a look around the place, it was one of the better tribes, having tall log walls encompassing the entire foundation.

We all go over to the fields and begin to work and Amy watches all of us as we do so. Andrew, another slave that works with me and stands at 3'9, accidentally trips and falls over. Big mistake. Amy comes over to him and towers above him as he lays on the wheat. "What, the fuck, do you think you're doing?!" She yells at him. He whimpers and attempts to crawl away while pleading "I-I'm extremely sorry mistress Amy! I-I-I'll make it up! I promise!" She stares at him coldly and then places her foot on his stomach, causing him to wince. "Did I say...that you could fucking talk?" He gulps as he realizes what he had just done. She drags him away to a cabin, and all that the other slaves could hear for next couple of hours was constant screaming and crying.

After about an hour or so more of working in the fields, we saw Amy and Andrew walk back out of the cabin. Andrew had purple all over his body, shaking and trembling. He gets back to work, serving as a great example as to why you don't mess up in the new female ran regime.

With this example in mind, one would know well not to make a mistake of that level. Unfortunately, I would soon find myself in the same situation, except this time, it was worse. Much much worse.