Chapter 5: The Hunt

I sit down in the Chieftess's room for about 5 minutes before she comes back in. "Hey, you coming? We're about to go on a hunt" I whimper and nod before getting up. I had never actually witnessed a hunt, I've only heard the stories being told by the hunters of the tribe.

The Chieftess grabs my hand and then slowly puts a leather rope around my neck and tightens it, holding it like it's a leash. "You're going to be the hunting dog" She says and pats my head as I gulp. She then takes me outside, holding me by the leash with a large spear in her hand. "Everyone ready for a hunt?" She yells and several "Hoorahs!" could be heard in response.

We walk through the forest, all the tall women towering above me as I walk beside them. "Why did you bring a male?" Amy says as she walks alongside Hannah. "Because I wanted to. He's our hardest working and just look at him" I gulp and stare up timidly. "He's just the cutest little thing" Hannah says as she stares down at me.

Amy stares down at me as well. She then takes out a small dagger from her belt and hands it to me. "Take this, you better make yourself useful" She says and I take it in response.

We continue you to walk through the forest when all of a sudden we see a boar about the size of a rhino. I watch as the boar prepares to charge at us until the Chieftess decides to let go of the leash and charges straight towards the large creature.

Before I knew it, all the women start charging straight for the boar, yelling and stabbing the creature with their spears. I watch in astonishment as they easily take down an animal that could kill me in an instant. I continue to watch until I hear a large branch snap behind me. I quickly turn around and my heart drops as I see a giant boar running straight for me. I stand there like a deer in the headlights before I see a large figure come out of the corner of my eye and before I knew it, the boar was on the ground, being tackled by the Chieftess herself. I watch as she puts the boar in a headlock and chokes the life out of it. I fall over from all of this, being in complete disbelief of what just happened.

"Are you kidding me?!" I gulp and stare to the side and see Amy rapidly approach me. "What the hell do you think you're doing?! I gave you the knife for a reason!" Amy screams at me. Hannah then let's go of the boar and stands up "Don't worry Amy, I'll have plenty of time to punish him later. For now, let us instead celebrate the fact that we managed to kill two whole boars!" Hannah says, which is followed by an influx of "Hurrahs!"

Amy growls down at me, seeing me as a failure, or maybe she's just upset that a male was allowed to come. I begin to get back on my feet before I'm pushed back down by a foot standing directly on my chest. This causes me to gasp for air. Amy had just stepped on my chest and then quickly gets off as she heads back to the tribe. The other women giggle at this and all take their turns stepping on me as they head back until finally, Hannah, holding two giant boars, steps on my chest. I cry out in pain as she does so, causing her to smirk as she sees me hurt. "Pathetic male"