Chapter 7: Punishment

I feel myself flung across the floor as the naked Chieftess stands above me. "Hey puppy, it's time for your punishment!" I gulp and respond "I-I thought that was a-already my punishment! That was humiliating!" I cry. "Well isn't that just too bad" She begins to stroke her cock in front of me which causes me to back up against the wall.

She smiles at my fear and then grabs me and lays me down flat on the ground before sitting directly on my face with her giant naked ass. I cry and squirm in response to this but I can't do anything to stop her as the giant woman crushes my skull. She then begins to stroke herself on top of me as I feel her balls smack against my chest.

After being forced to endure the extreme smell and weight of her ass for what felt like 10 minutes, I feel something that I would have never expected. I feel the Chieftess's hand (more like 2 fingers) wrap around my tiny cock, and begin to stroke it. This causes me to moan and squirm under her while she continues to stroke both me and her off.

"You love this don't you? Poor men, incapable of defending yourselves and incapable of reaching the same intelligence as us females. You love it when a female tells you what to do don't you?" She says as she continues. All I can do in response to her talking is moan, which causes her to laugh.

Her ass alone could easily cover my entire body if she wanted it to, the weight of it being unbearable. I hate every second of being under her: The smell, the weight, the fact that I was under someone's ass. All of it was so humiliation and torturous...but the fact that she was stroking me off the entire time, talking down to me like a poor puppy who's lost his way, all of it made me enjoy it, giving me a new feeling of comfort in such an awful situation.

All of a sudden I feel the urge to cum, and right before I do I feel her hand taken away. Why?! Why did she do that?! I cry out and begin to squirm a bunch under her again, needing to cum. "Awwww, does the poor baby need to cum? Well that's too bad isn't it?" She smirks down at my tiny body as I thrash below her.

It then clicks in my head what the punishment was. It was the falsehood that I was getting pleasure, and showing me how close I am to it but never letting me have it. This causes me to cry and scream below her, which only causes her to have more delight. She smiles and then cums right on my tiny cock, reminding me that she has what I can't have.

After she cums, she doesn't get back up like I would've expected. Instead she just sits there. And then after a while I feel her balls begin to punch my chest again. Was she going again?!