part-5

Time skip

They all sit on the mattress, talking and eating There breakfast..

*Y/n was sitting between Jia and jk and  taehyung was faraway. He sometimes look at you two (jk and y/n) and roll his eyes....y/n was laughing when jungkook show her something on phn jimin and Jia also laughed. she was laughing like an mad woman and slapping jungkook's thigh. His eyes was widely open when y/n's hand slightly touch jungkook's di**

Taehyung: *on his mind* she's really pervet

Mr.kim : why are you smiling like that? Let me see..

Y/n: aunty look at this picture *she shows Mrs Kim some picture and Mrs. Kim also laugh with her

Y/n's mom: let me see also

Then y/n show all of them expect taehyung

Y/n: it was so funny right?

[ When y/n going to show taehyung she suddenly tripped and fell on taehyung. and taehyung Catch her.
*Taehyung's hand on y/n's waist and y/n's hand on his chest* they are too much close if they go one step close Then there will be a kiss between them.
They stare at each other like, There was a staring competition, Like there was no one just him and her.... but their competition ended with JK's voice]

Jk: y/n are you ok?

*He said and pick her up*

All expect taehyung: y/n are you alright?

Y/n: yeah I'm fine just a little scratch on my.....

Jimin: oh my god you are bleeding..

Y/n: ahh I'm ok...

Y/n's mom: let me see it... It's really dip

Y/n: mom I'm ok.

Jk: no you are not ok

Jk: let's wash it with water *y/n lift her foot to walk but she can not, when she was going to fall taehyung spread his hand to catch her but jk was fast so he catch her and took her in his arms*

[Taehyung was already angry of JK's behaviour now he was doing it.... why, can't i do it? but he got even more angrier when jk took her in bridal style]

Jimin: I think we have a first-aid  box at car... Wait I'm bringing...
All of them also went with y/n and jungkook expect taehyung

*Taehyung saw faraway from them, jungkook leaning down and watering y/n's leg which is wounded...... He watched some time then went out from there somewhere*
[Jk washed and bandaged the wound]
Y/n: guys I'm fully ok.. look I can also walk ..you are....

Mom: ok I can see you are ok, but take rest go sit on the mattress don't jump like monkey ok?

Y/n: yehh! you are also calling me monkey.. * said this with a pout and suddenly she remember she fell on taehyung so she looked where taehyung is. but she could not find him*

Y/n: where is taehyung did he also get hurt?

Jimin: he has been here all the time. Where did he go? *He said and looked for taehyung*

Jia: oppa stop I will also go with you *look at y/n and said " I'm going to find oppa ,I will be back soon ok take rest"

*Then they go to find taehyung*

Jk: y/n go take rest, don't walk right now you.....

Y/n: jungkook I'm ok it's just a small cut..

Mina: ok but now you take rest

Y/n: we are here for enjoy our moment with together, but look everyone was worried about this small cut

Y/n' s mom: it's not small cut

Y/n: ok its not small... Now you guys please stop and I will rest ok? Now you guys happy?

Jk: hm let's go*he said and raised his hand to pick you up again*

Y/n: I can walk you done have to pick

*Then they go to the spot where the mattress was placed*
                         ____________

After some time

Taehyung came with jimin and Jia. He looked at y/n and saw she is ok and again chitchat with that jungle book..
But he roll his eyes when y/n look at him

Y/n: taehyung are you ok?

Taehyung: why what happened to me?

Y/n: no I fell on you so thats why I'm asking...

Taehyung: you fell on me, not me who fall on you

Y/n: I was ju.......

*That's it he just said this and went towards car,he opened the door and sat on it*

Y/n: he is still the same arrogant

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                     ~ To be continued

Vote and comment 😊❤️