part-17

Y/n: who is it?

Taehyung: its..........its..........

Y/n: hmm?

Taehyung: its....... it's.......it's a secret
He said and went from there

Y/n: hey, I'm your friend at least say to me...

He didn't reply any

Y/n: this boy.......

_________

A few days later;

Y/n was at taehyung's house , Jennie also came with her mother...

They all are sitting at couch and talking to each other
And there Jennie, She was stick with Taehyung...

Y/n pov:
Such a bitch she is. Dumb person,
Seeing that Taehyung is not giving her any interest and attention, still she does not understand. Now I also don't like this Jennie like jimin

Y/n: jimin, don't you think She's too sticky with taehyung *y/n said to jimin who was sitting beside her right side and Jia also sit beside her left side*

Jimin: she's always like this. That's why I don't like her...

Y/n: now I also don't like her....She didn't let him to eat my made cookies that day, then pretended that I had really thrown coffee at her feet.

Jimin: btw.. why didn't you like her? why are you talking like this.... Are you jealous?

Y/n: w..why I...i will feel jealous? I don't li..like tae..taehyung...

Jimin: did I say, that you like hyung... maybe you like Jennie because you are gay...

Y/n: wth! I'm not gay... At that point, I just said this to avoid that topic...

Jimin: *laugh* haha I know that.. then why are you badmouthing about Jennie? You like her at first then?

Y/n: you know that . I'm good with everyone, but if someone treats me badly, then I also treat them badly.

Jimin: What did Jennie done to you?

Y/n: I... I... you know that what she done...

Jimin: but After that incident, you treat her just like before then?

Y/n does not have any answer...

Jimin: that's mean you like hyung right?

Y/n: ahh no no I said you that I don't like him...

Jia: y/n unnie, we all know that you like hyung...You don't have to avoid it...and hyung also like you back...

Y/n: umm n.no no It's not like that we are just f.friend...

Jimin: we know it already... You like hyung and he also like you back. don't you think?

Y/n: I don't know... *She thinks some time but her thoughts came out after
Listening to Jennie's mom*

"Let Jennie make the coffee, after getting marriage taehyung have to drink in Jennie's hands afterall..."

A few moments ago when jimin and y/n was talking: