part-18

Tears started to came up in her eyes, Y/n couldn't accept the scene infront of her so She ran away from there...

Y/n was running but stop when she noticed jimin and Jia, so She wiped her tears...

Jimin: hey? Did you propose?

Jia: What did hyung say? He accept you right?

Y/n: no....

Jia: no? Didnot he accept your proposal?...

y/n: no... No....I mean I haven't said it yet...

Jimin: oh! Y/n, i told you that he will accept your proposal don't worry.... Just say him...

Y/n: ahm, I'm not ready yet I....

Jimin: All right, I understand, I'll help you, let's go... *Jimin grab y/n's hand and dragging her towards taehyung's room, but y/n stopped him

Y/n: ahh jimin, not now, mom calling me and said its urgent. I have to go home now....

Jia: Are you leaving?

Y/n: y...yeah I have to....

Jimin: alright. See you tomorrow then...

Y/n just humm and went away from Kim house...

At road;

Y/n pov:
I thought we have some feelings for each other but no you just started to think me as your friend and me who fool, think that you started to love me back...you have some feelings for Jennie if it's not, then you had been regect her that day, that time when she propose you but you didn't...
But he said he doesn't like Jennie then?
Has his feeling changed in this days?
Is he started to like her?

Y/n, what are you thinking, fool, ... If he doesn't like Jennie, then why would he kiss her?

.
.
.

People say don't fall in love, "love is hurt". when you will fall for someone, you have to get hurt, i also don't want to fall for anyone because I know that, i will never overcome quickly. But look I'm Fail against you taehyung.

Why you became so good suddenly? Why? When you didn't like me that time, I also don't have this feelings...
But your sudden change behaviour made me fall for you...

I will never gonna tell you that,
I love you....

*Y/n wipe her tears and went straight to her house*

_________

She doesn't want her mother to get worry for her that's why she put her smile on her face and became cheerful again

Y/n: mom, I'm arrived..

Y/n's mom: y/n.... You came?

Y/n: yeah mom

Y/n's mom: I have a good news for you..

Y/n: really? What's it?

Y/n's mom: your father is coming...

Y/n: really? Oh my god! How many days I have not seen him.... *Y/n started laughing and jumping she forget all her sadness because her father is coming after 2 months and she loves her parents so much*

Y/n: When will father come?

Y/n's mom: this evening....

Y/n: wow that's great

In evening:

Y/n: dad I miss you so much... *Y/n said and sit on a couch besides her father and hug him...