part-7

*boat stopped*

They went down one by one, jk went down and raised his hand to grab her for bring her down. Y/n grab JK's hand and went down then taehyung.

Taehyung: let's go we have to go now its getting darker

Time skip

Taehyung is driving, and sometimes looks at y/n through the mirror. Y/n was looking at the phone because when we arrived it was morning and we could see what was happening on the road but now it was evening

Mrs Kim: taehyung stopped in a restaurant Today we will eat at the restaurant. It will be late to reach home

Taehyung: ok

*Time skip*

They all are sleeping accept taehyung because they are so much tiered infact taehyung also but he have to drive also. Taehyung saw through the mirror y/n's head was going up and down because of the road so he smile a little and said "silly" but *his smile vanished when he saw y/n's head was landing on the shoulder of jungkook because he sit beside her.* So he turned the stearing of the car so hard and stopped that's why many of them wakeup.. y/n was going to the front so taehyung turn around and catch her head if he didn't catch her face at the time then she will get hurt or maybe not *taehyung Catch her head thats why y/n wake up*

Y/n opened her eyes slowly slowly and taehyung watch her how cute she is

Y/n: t..taehyung? you?

Taehyung: hmmm

*Then y/n wake up fully*

Y/n: what are you doing?

Taehyung: hm u..um nothing *he said and leave her head thats why y/n's head got hit the driver sit (taehyung sit)*

Y/n: yeaaah! You bastared...

Taehyung: i save you instead of thank me you are calling me bastared?

Y/n: yes... you are a bastared

*Because of their voice everyone wakeup*

Mrs Kim and y/n's mom: what happened why are you two fighting again?

Taehyung and y/n: he/she started it first... *They said this together at the same time while showing their fingers*

Taehyung: me started it first?

Y/n: yeah you started it first. Why you turn stearing so hurd?

Taehyung: I.. i... there was a elephant in front of the car *he said with a one sigh*

Y/n: what elephant? In this road?

Jia: elephant? Where is elephant?

Taehyung: ah ah no there was a cat this why...

Y/n: did you hurt it? * She said with a worried face*

Taehyung: n.no I thought I will hurt it so that's why I break so hard

Y/n: oh it's ok.... but you ruined my beautiful dream ahhh I was about to saw his face....*she said with a pout*

Y/n's mom and jk: you again dream about that guy?

Y/n: yeah... I was this close to saw my 'dream boy' face...

Taehyung: who is this bustared? Did you dream about him every day?

Y/n: no not everyday, but quite often

Mina: y/n, if taehyung have didn't ruined your dream then, you get to see the boy's face

Y/n: yeah it's always jungkook who always ruined my dream but now it's taehyung...

.............

Jimin: ok leave it we will talk about it later... Bro please drive fast I'm really hungry

____________
Time skip

They all went into a restaurant and ordered their food

Jia: The water of the river was beautiful. And the scenery next to it was even better.

Jimin: yeah you are right

Jk: the water was so could..How did you get your hands on that cold water for so long y/n?

Y/n: I did not have any problem *she said with a sleepy voice*

Y/n's mom:  btw i took so much selfies with Mandira (Mrs. Kim's name) I will post it on my social media... I
I never dreamed I would find you guys after so many years and especially with you, I would be able to spend time like this....

Mrs Kim: me too... I even thought that
I will never meet you again but still....

Y/n's mom: but still we meet again *she hold Mrs Kim hand and said this, they both smile*

Jackson: I even have a great time with my girlfriend what did you say *he said to her girlfriend Mina*

Mina: hey what are you talking? every one was here atop please.

y/n's mom: mina, you are really lucky to have a boyfriend like him...., but what about your friend? How many times have I told her to find a boyfriend for herself but she doesn't listen to me....

*When y/n listen this from her mother her eyes widened and she wakeup fully and said*

Y/n: mom,I tell you before that I don't have a interest in this boyfriend topic. why you always speak about that?

Taehyung: why? Are you a gay? You like girls?

Y/n: wha..what did you said?

Taehyung: you said you don't have any interest in boyfriend topic so are you gay?

Y/n: mom, aunty please tell him to stop
If he doesn't stopped then he will beat by me.

Taehyung: oh are you that much powerful that you can beat me?

Y/n: you don't know me..

Taehyung: what are you talking I know you very well... you are y/n

Y/n: yo......

Mrs Kim: now stop you two!

Y/n's mom: y/n what are you doing? Are you still child?

Y/n: mom, why are you telling me? tell taehyung to stop he always start it first

Jimin: please don't start here

Jia: I thought I was younger but now I see you two are younger than me

Y/n: Jia, tell your brother that I'm not gay.. I don't want to get married. Single life is better. And if I have to get married then I will marry my Dream boy.

Taehyung: what? are you idiot?
Your dream boy will be in that dream, but not in real life.

Jk: But sometimes we dream about some people we haven't seen in real life, and sometimes we already dream about what's going to happen in our lives.

Y/n: look, listen, some one please explain this dumbass..* she said to taehyung*

Taehyung: you and your friend, you two are really fool

Y/n: you dumbass..

Y/n's mom: y/n I tell you to stop.

Y/n: ok..., if its not true then its ok I'll not get married simple.

Y/n' mom: this girl....

*After some time there dinner placed on the table and they ate their dinner there then went their house*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                     ~ To be continued