"His trust into her"

It pierce his skin and rips his soul out of his weak figure.

He's all alone.

Her deeds cutted deeper than a knife needing Yn to breath him back to life.

Say it just once!!

Just once that it's all a lie !
She is his and he is hers......

She still loves him and whatever happened was nothing but a stupid plan.

It better be before he decides to kill his soul to hell ...for good .

He had his bags packed cause nothing matters more than Yn.

Not knowing he was watched by someone unknown.

Jackson- Yes Mrs. Ji-woo. He is leaving for korea right now.

Ji-woo- Do what I said to!

Jackson- Yes ma'am.

The call ended with a fake sweet accent of take care by the old witch.

Jackson- Ma'am my shit! Just wait and watch Kim Taehyung I'll claim what I wanted. What belonged to me by childhood.

Taehyung was about to leave when a call came up and he couldn't dismiss it off.

He have to stay back. The work is important in order to save him from regrets .

And his Yn can never cheat right?

She can never.....

_____________________

Ji-woo-You.Bitch.You.Deserve.This!

Jennie- You're lucky I am in a good MOOD!!!

They were beating Yn as if she was a dead doll who doesn't feel pain.

Who doesn't bleed.....

Who just can't be hurt.....

Yn was bearing it all cause she knows that this goes for a few more days and then Taehyung will show them their places.

He's her last hope . She just needs to reach him or somehow sneak the phone out.

Jennie hit the concrete block right onto her waist bone. A loud soul wrenching scream left Yn's throat.

It shook the whole room and annoyed the dumbass old women and onto her reflexes she hit her four inch heels over her throat .

Yn coughed loud while airy muffled screams left almost inaudible.

Yn closed her eyes and tears left like a thunderous cloud. Drop leading to a river. She took a deep breath at the verge of dying and Taehyung's face flashed onto her mind screen.

She had to for Taehyung.

She grabbed Ji-woo's leg and pulled her down making her old worn out body collide to the tiled floor.

Jennie indeed let out an inaudible laugh but soon showed a fake worried expression . She helped Ji-woo get up and kicked Yn in "anger".

Ji-woo and Jennie went off.

It was Taehyung's slaughter room or something??

So he must have something useful here right???

Yn got up with Taehyung's name chanting in head recalling his beautiful smile and trying to imagine him comforting.

It's always beautiful when she thinks about his beautiful eyes and wide accepting arms crying for her presence to warm his cold heart up.

Her teary eyes led her to the end of the room. She was at the corner when she saw a photo frame of his and hers.

His beautiful face and innocent eyes staring into hers . She kissed right on the non-living frame lips.

The frame fell right above her toe nail and it cracked with a lot of blood oozing out between the cracked and pierced skin.

She saw a little hole with a screw driver and a knife with the same black and white stips on 'em.

The same as his she saw him in his real form. Her trembling hands clutched onto both and her cold grip hid it under her bruised ribcage and setting them right between her breast making sure it doesn't drop.

Yn- Dear lord help me and my love be with me.

She smiled to the picture and clutched onto it kissing it with such adoration and passion as if it was Taehyung himself.

Yn-I love you my love and your love is the strongest thing in this shitty world.

She heard the door creak open. She dropped her body lifeless as it was on the floor and saw Jennie walk-in with her bitchy face.

Yn so wanted to hit her fake pouty pale face with a frying pan and later yeet her annoying bitch ass out of this planet but nope it wasn't the time to show her gangster side .

Jennie kicked Yn's face and digged her heels into her mouth choking her .

Hot fresh tears made their way out and yn started wiggling out of the burning sensation.

She just wished to God for this shit to end and herself to do the revenge.

______________________

Taehyung- I know she can never do such.

Jackson- But what If she actually did so??

Taehyung- Shut it you motherfucker . You know her by we were kids . She ain't like that!!

Jackson- Oh come on I was never serious about her.

Taehyung- Huh??

_______________________

Jimin- Fuck every shit and tell me where is my sis??

Ji-woo- I really don't know son . I'll contact you once she comes back.

Jimin- Are you sure she is ok??

Ji-woo- You actually think I'll lie??

Jimin- Alright just make sure she lives well.

Oh dear Jimin was she a women to be trusted??

Ji-woo- lives well he said ??

She kicked back to back onto her back before she could kick yn into her stomach Yn stabbed the screw driver I to Ji-woo' s leg and pierced the skin out of Ji-woo's chest.

Jennie stepped forward to block Yn and save her so called "soon to be mother-in-law". Yn stabbed the knife into Jennie's thighs and moved it back and forth cutting a perfect Circle making Jennie scream loud as siren.

Yn stood up with her weak body. And ran out to find nobody but herself.

They indeed fired everybody else out .

But dear did she knew that Ji-woo planned it well .

Planned it well to ruin Taehyung's life......

Many and many men surrounded yn and she looked behind to find a man with a different looking gun .

As soon as it's pointed sharp end touched her body a wave of electricity passed through her veins.

The last thing she remembered was a well built man standing infront and rushing to her taking her weak paining dry body into his arms.

Her eyes closed fluttering and a warm grip held her close to himself.

Was it Taehyung???

If not, will he find out about Yn??

If he doesn't will he beleive the photographs??

Will he suspect Yn???

.....................K........T........H................