Bonus

"Mom!?"

"Yes daughter?"

"Where are you??"

"I am right behind you."

"You're not my mother!!"

"That's the problem I am not your mother."

"What??"

Her innocent gaze bore holes into the skin of the lady standing infront of So-yeon.

"Where's my mom and dad??"

"SO-YEON!!!!" Y/N shouted from the entrance of the gate. The little girl ran towards her mother and hugged her.

"Baby are you okay?" That's when So-yeon screamed. The lady shot So-yeon.

The daughter layed dead in Y/N's arm. Y/N could not do much . She just cried. That's when she heard another bullet. Taehyung was shot.

He had blocked Y/N to save her. Taehyung's head on Y/N's lap and So-yeon's dead body in her arms.

Y/N's head was the next aim.

The Kim family died in the silence of the huge mansion on a rainy morning. It was 00:00.

00 o'clock. The time that layed the secrets of the Kim ruins.

News spread in media and that's how it became a popular love tale. A love tale with incomplete love.

Until. On the morning of rainy day on 2002, two lives were born. A boy and a girl. In different countries and but belonged to the same nation. The core of the story South Korea.

The name of the newborn girl was kept Y/N .

And the boy-

Jeon Jungkook!!

Yes homies!!!! Second part of Cold psycho hubby is confirmed and releasing by the end of this month!!!

Do comment your guesses and ideas on the new plot. Hope you'll show the same love as this part.