"Ends with us" Part2

It was taehyung's 11 the birthday. He was turning 11 this year . Without his mom, nothing felt like giving him happiness. But this birthday he wasn't alone crying in his dad's arms calling his mother's name.

He had a new mom now. She loves him just like his mama and always kisses his cheeks goodnight after his father reads a story. He was happy again.

Apparently he now has an older sister. He still remembers the day he saw her first. She was gorgeous. The most beautiful girl he ever saw. He ran to hug his so-called older sister who hugged him tightly and kissed his lips.

It was wierd as he had heard a lot of times that kissing on the lip something dirty which is not approved by his parents to even hear about.

He knew something was off but could not pick exactly what. Jennie and him was great together. The most chaotic and brightest duo of forever. It was wierd for a 11 year old to fall for his own sister specially much older than him.

Today Jennie had a day off and she was at home ready to babysit Taehyung as their mom and dad had a date today. Everything was normal like everyday. They ate, they played, they slept in the evening together and when the woke up about 4 o'clock of evening.

Jennie's best friend has dropped by to give her the notes that Jennie had to skip today. Suddenly as Jennie tucks the notes inside her bag she heard Taehyung's scream.

She ran to the living room finding Taehyung naked and hovered by her friend. Disgusted Jennie threw her friend over and warned to tell everything to the police if she ever came across Taehyung.

Jennie had somehow managed to calm Taehyung until their parents came.

Nobody took a guess until Taehyung snuggled closer to his dad at night and started snuggling closer to him. His alarmed dad looked down and found a hickey on his neck. Concerned he removed his t-shirt to reveal a set of hickeys everywhere.

He investigated to found nobody else dropped in instead of Jennie's friend who went back in a matter of minutes.

The blame fell on Jennie. The truth was, yes , she had feelings for Taehyung but she never crossed her limits. She was waiting until he grows up and actually understand if he loves her or not.

At the end it was decided to send Jennie away. Taehyung would cry for her and missed her a lot. She would sneak and call him sometimes. Taehyung too his the fact well. One day his dad found about it and completely disconnected any kind of contact by both .

He hated his father and found his so-called step mother fucking one of their bodyguard. Later after a year or two he found out that Jennie loved him. He was taken aback again.

Those kisses weren't sisterly love. They were all about lust. He hated everyone. Kind of still attached to Jennie still as a brother, he turned cold. Until he found Yn, he fell for her and practically gave his soul to her.

Now that he found out that it was all Jennie. He lost the left attachment too. He somehow finds Jennie somewhere in L.A.

He saw Jennie. She was opposite of what he saw her earlier. She wasn't cute anymore with all her pastel frocks. She was hot with her body literally smashed by puberty.

He still remembers the way Jennie ran into his arms kissing him grabbing his collar with her tears pouring down. He too cried because he missed her but again, as a sister.

They both shouted, fought with each other. Taehyung for taking his happiness, his yn away. Jennie for taking his little Taehyung, his innocence away. He cried hating the fact that she saw him more than a brother. She cried hating that he never loved her more than a sister.