chapter 14- shopping part 2

Cassie p.o.v.

Myself and luna cassie are on our way to shopping. I'm so excited as we haven't done anything like this for a while. We are just having a girls day which is so much fun.

Right now we are just getting out the car. I cant help but squeal of excitement when I see we are at the mall.

We went into every shop you could think of and cassie made me buy some lingerie for beta jason to surprise him which I will be doing tonight.

We just got to a cafe because I'm starving and so are my babies. After we ordered the food we decided to sit down so we could talk better and relax.

"So how are you and beta jason" she asked softly

"We are good, really good actually but I think he is nervous about having a baby. I hear him talking to our baby at night time when he thinks I'm asleep and it honestly warms my heart. He is amazing and I know he is going to be an amazing father." I said with a big smile.

"Awe bless him. Ye he will be an amazing father I just know it."

" so how are you, keaton, twins and alpha kane" I asked her

"We are good.  It's hard work I won't lie. Having twins and a 6 year old it can be hard work at times but I wouldn't change it for the world" she said with a loving smile.

As I was about to reply 2 male humans came up to us.

"Hello there sexy my name is Oliver and yours is?" He asked trying to sound sexy.

"Well how about I start with this... I'm taken " I replied bored.

"Oh come on he doesnt have to find out"

"Please leave " I said calmly.

"Stop playing hard to get" he said harshly.

"She said leave didnt she" luna cassie replied.

"Ahh but she just playing hard to get. All girls get like that when they want to play a little game" he stupidly.

"I am very much pregnant and very much taken now leave" I said showing him my little bump.

Before he could even say anything else the guards came up and grabbed hold of him to take him away. "Oliver" tried to get him off himself but nowhere near had the strength a werewolf did. A trained one at that.

I could hear Oliver shouting complaints but I just stopped listening.

We decided it was best to go home so we packed up the stuff and headed to the car.

I decided maybe it was best to not tell jason about what happened as he will go all possesive and protective again and I didnt want anything to have spoiled our day even though oliver kind if did but it wasnt that bad as he didnt do anything else expect say some immature words.

I started to sing a little song to myself. My mum use to sing it to me all the time. I started humming you are my sunshine, forgetting about the incident that happened back at the shopping.

I walked inside our house and there I seen Jason sat down on the kitchen table with a coffee in his hands. He looked at me but there was no emotions in his face. I tried going into our bond to see what he was feeling but couldnt find anything. I knew he blocked me out.

"Hey baby I had a really good time today. We got a lot of stuff for our baby. " I said softly.

"Hey and that's good. " he grunted. 

"Are you okay"? I asked hesitantly

"I am, are you" he asked looking my body up and down.

"Yeah" I said a little confused.

"Is everything okay?"  I asked.

"Yeah. So anything to tell me. " he more demanded then asked.

"No?" But instead of a statement it came out like a question.  I was confused wondering what he was on about.

"No?" He repeated what I said.

"So nothing happened while you was out shopping with luna cassie" he replied

"No- oh yeah just some guy came up to us that was all"

"Thought you had nothing to tell me" he said

"It was just a small thing love. Nothing bad happened and besides the guards took him away."

"Right"

"Baby what's wrong. I know this isn't the only thing bugging you. Please speak to me and tell me what's going on with you." I asked softly

He sighed.

"Sorry baby I was just worried when I found out and just some pack business stressing me out baby, come here"

I walked up to him and sat on his lap. I started massaging his head and he groaned.

"Why dont I cook us some food baby. Then we could go in bed and cuddle and watch a movie and get some sleep. You need some good rest baby" I said softly

"Sounds like a plan baby"

I made us some spaghetti bolognese and we started eating It. When we finished I put the dishes  in dishwasher and then grabbed snacks and upstairs we went.

We got in the shower but we didnt do any funny business. We got out and I got changed in pjs , while jason put some clean underwear on. We got in bed and cuddled together watching twilight.

I had my head on Jason's chest and with that we drifted to sleep