epligoue

Bella p.o.v

It's been 14 years since we got together and had our baby boy jacob. He is 14 years old now and is an amazing creative boy. He is going to be an amazing beta I just know it.

We also have a little girl who is 13 years old, the same age as luna cassie little girl skylar. We named our little girl aria. I just fell in love with the name as soon as jason asked if I liked it.

I honestly think jacob and skylar (luna cassie daughter) might be mates. Myself and luna cassie haven't said anything to anyone as we dont want the boys to go all alpha Male on them and we dont want to get skylar and Jacob's Hope's up incase we are wrong as we know they secretly like eachother.

The twins and jacob are very close friends and look after the girls aria and skylar. They are all really close and protective of eachother and I love that.

Myself and jason are doing really well. Jason is very protective over his kids especially aria. Aria is a daddy's girl for sure. Just like jacob is a mummy boy.

When we found out we was pregnant with Aria myself and jason was very happy. It was actually weird because as luna cassie told us she was pregnant we actually was about to tell her the same thing.

Flashback

It was 8 o'clock in the morning and im sat in the bathroom on the floor puking my guts out. I have been like that for the past week. I think I'm pregnant but not sure what jason would feel like. I decided to talk to jason first and see what his opinion was on having another baby then tell him there is a chance I'm pregnant.

I walked to his office and knocked on.

"Hey love everything okay" he asked softly.

"Hey baby yeah. I just wanted to ask you something" I said nervously

"Go on then" he said.

"Well as you know the kids are 5 months old nearly 6. "

He nodded his head as if to say continue.

"I'm just wondering what you think about having any more children? Like as in do you want more" I asked looking away from his eyes worried of what he would say.

"I want one more yeah. Whenever it happens it happens baby why are you asking this? Are you hinting you want another one already?" He asked a little confuse.

" well erm what would you do if I say there is a chance I'm pregnant now?" I said fiddling with my hands.

"Well i would say let's take a test" he said taking my hand in his.

So that's what we did. I had some spare tests in the cupboard from when I was pregnant with jacob so I grabbed one and peed on it.

We sat on the bed waiting for the results.

When the timer beeped we both looked at eachother.

"If its positive I will be happy baby. If its negative it means now is not the time yet. We will try again whenever we feel it is time"

I just nodded my head. To nervous to say anything.

When we looked it said......

2 pinks lines.

I gasped.

"We are having another baby " I said softly smiling.

Jason walked up to me and kissed me on the lips. He put his hand protectively on my belly and said "I hope your a girl"

A few days later we got invited to luna cassies house for a dinner. We decided that is when we tell them we are having a baby.

We knocked on there door and luna cassie opened it with a big smile.

"Hellooooo, come in" she said with a big smile.

"Hello, how are you" I said with a smile.

"I'm okay, dinner is ready already so let's go sit" she said rambling a little. I just thought maybe she wanted her food.

"Thank god I'm starving" jason said chuckling.

We all laughed at jason. We walked inside and sat down, halfway through eating dinner I seen luna cassie and alpha kane give eachother a look.

"I'm pregnant " luna blurted out.

"Me to, wait what we are both pregnant ! This is amazing" I said with a big smile.

We both laughed and squealed at the same time. The boys was looking at us wide eyed not expecting us both to be saying we are pregnant.

Flashback over.

I smiled softly at the memory of us finding out and telling luna cassie and alpha kane.

Right now I'm sat at the pack house in the garden with luna cassie watching the kids mess around. Jacob and the twins was chasing after skylar and Aria when jacob grabbed hold of skylar and spun her around. Myself and luna gave eachother a knowing look. To be honest it woukdnt surprise me if the twins and alpha kanes and beta jason click on soon.

I am a very happy lady with an amazing family. I couldn't wish for a better life.

The end!

Authors note

I hope you enjoyed this book. I'm sad its come to an end but dont worry there will be more books to come. I will be starting to write about Keaton (alpha kane and luna cassie adopted son/luna cassie little brother)

There will be more books in the future. I will be writing Keaton's, the twins and Jacob's story and then after that I will be writing a whole new book about something completely brand new.