2

- July 2nd, 1996/ Weasley Twins Flat

"Harry. Need to wake up Love." said a voice next to him. He knew the voice but it couldn't be. 1) he was at the Dursleys. 2) HE left him after fourth year. "Come on Love I know you think this is a dream but it's time to get up."

Opening his eyes to meet blue Harry felt the past 24 hours return. The letter. Knife. Percy. Twins. A wide smile broke out on his face as he jumped into Percy's arms.

"I thought it couldn't be real! Yet here you are! Oh Godric I love you."

"Yours Forever." smiled Percy pressing a kiss to his lips.

"Yours Always." replied Harry happily returning the kiss.

Breakfast was awkward. He and Percy had never told anyone about their relationship. So the twins kept looking between them no doubt trying to figure out how 'Pompous Prefect Perfect Percy' and 'Rule-Breaking Fun Pranking Boy-Who-Lived Harry' somehow got together. So with a heavy sigh he slammed his spoon down and looked to the twins.

"Ask."

"Sorry it's just.." started Fred apologetically.

"....how did..." continued George.

"...this happen?!" they finished.

Harry giggled as he spotted Percy blushing under his freckles. Looking back to the twins he began speaking:

- November 21st, 1993/ Classroom

Percy looked at Harry shocked and flustered as he realized the 13 year old shoved him into an old classroom. Normally Percy would take points or hand out a detention. But this was Harry who looked hurt, angry, and very very frustrated.

"Harry..." breathed out Percy as the shock slowly wore off.

"No!" the boy stopped pacing to glare at him. "How could you do that Weasley! Bloody hell! Did you expect me to just...just...FORGET!?"

Emerald green eyes were wet with tears as he tried to calm himself. It was two weeks since their kiss. Two weeks since Percy talked to him. Or acknowledged he was there. He even avoided Harry.

"No...I knew you wouldn't." sighed the Head Boy. "I just...I felt embarrassed."

"Look. If you want to pretend it didn't happen then fine. But Ron will start wondering and so will Hermione. She already noticed you tend to bolt from the room when I walk in." stated Harry looking away.

Percy shook his head as he laid his hands on his shoulders. Putting a finger under his chin he made those bright eyes lock onto his blue ones.

"I was embarrassed because I thought surely my little brother's kind, fun, exciting, and wild best friend did not like 'Pompous Prefect Percy'. I kissed you because I did not think in the moment. Hearing you basically act as though your life didn't matter hurt me deeply. Because I know if you died, not only would my brother miss his best friend, I would have lost the love of my life." finished Percy breathlessly.

Harry searched Percy's blue eyes and freckled face. Anything to show the Head Boy was lying. Why would Percy Weasley like him? He was just an orphaned third-year with too many problems.

"You can't possibly feel that way..." he finally whispered finding no lies. He just couldn't believe it.

"I do though Harry."

"You don't know me. I'm just your little brothers best friend."

"I know you love Treacle Tarts. I know you hate the fame. I know you attempt to hide away every October 31st because you just want time to mourn your parents. You care deeply for others and love even deeper. You have an interest of the olde ways and magic in general. You have a love for potions even if the Professor makes your class hell for you. While you love hearing about your Dad you wish someone would tell you more about your Mum. You also wish they told you about their favorite things, what they did in their free time, and more than just you looking like James with Lily's eyes. You enjoy reading but prefer silence during the night to do so in front of the fireplace. So you do it around midnight for a few hours in the Common Room. You are highly intelligent but don't want to seem so because of, what I'm guessing is, something to do with the muggles you live with. I noticed you Harry James Potter and I fell deeper than I thought I would." admitted the third Weasley son making his cheeks to heat up.