6

Hadrian sighed as he sat in the usual compartment alone. Normally, he sat with Ron and Hermione but neither wanted to talk to him as of late. He was about to pull out a book from the Potter vault, a journal written by Lily Potter explaining everything when the door opened. He looked up to see Ron and Hermione standing awkwardly. Their eyes shifted everywhere but in his direction. Their feet shuffling underneath them. Ron was rubbing the back of his neck.

"Before you scream, shout, or get upset, we want to explain," Ron said softly and severely un-like himself that Hadrian couldn't help but nod.

The two immediately sat down, Ron directly in front of him with Hermione closer to the door so has space to quickly ward the door and compartment. He noticed silencing spells and warding off anyone else but them. It made him frown and glare in suspension.

"Explain."

The two flinched at his sharp tone. Each letting out a breathe of their own before Ron would begin...

"Dumbledore lied. About a lot in all honesty. We weren't aware until this summer and we didn't want to risk anything. So, we stopped communication until we could figure out a plan of action to present to you."

"Dumbledore approached us this summer with some concerning information." Hermione started with a frown. "He said you were not Harry Potter but instead Hadrian Slytherin. The son of Professor Snape and He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. He then began to tell us that we were to help him in making sure you sacrificed yourself at the end of seventh year. To have your sire kill you. We couldn't do that to you. Dark Lord's son or not you are our friend. But I don't think Gryffindor will be safe for long. We compiled a list of those in a meeting that was for those who know your true parentage."

"That's why?" He asked leaving no room for emotions. They both nodded and he sighed softly. "I know of my true parentage. Luna was able to tell me to go to Gringotts. Who is in the know?"

Hermione handed to list quickly. Both of them to shocked to say anything at that moment.

As he looked it over, he wasn't all surprised by a few of the names. Dumbledore, an obvious one, Molly Weasley, no surprise, Arthur, although Hermione thinks he is under a love potion and a form of imperious, Hestia Jones, again no surprise, Arabella Figg, he saw that coming, and the Tonks family, no surprise.

"What of the teachers?" He asks with a raised brow.

"None of them knows. Dumbledore said they don't understand and he had to obliviate them all. Of course he couldn't very well tell your bearer, so he never told Snape." Ron says with an eye roll. "Bloody headmaster is off his rocker."

"I..." Hadrian tears up slightly. "I thought I lost you both."

He didn't want to be emotional. He didn't want them to know just how badly it hurt. However, with them it was hard to shove down his emotions.

Hermione was the first to rush over and hug him dearly. She whispered soft assurances in his ear. Ron was next to come over, although not as rushed, and joined the hug.

"You are my brother in all but blood. You can't get rid of me that easily mate." Ron said softly.

"I...I should probably tell you.." Hadrian said with a small smile. "I erm.. you see... Percy and I..."

"Have been together since our third year?" Ron asks chuckling but stops at the surprised looks from both his friends. "What?! I know my brother's. I saw the way they looked at each other. Even during the yule ball when I was pissed. Then Hadrian sneaking away afterwards? Along with Percy? Please."

Hadrian was the first to laugh. It started small before it grew as the other two joined in. It felt nice to be around the two again. He looked at the two of them and thought, maybe, just maybe everything would be alright.

Hadrian smiled happily as he looked up at the teachers table to find Percy. He let out a small laugh as he blushed when receiving the wink from the older man.

"Did you know Perce was going to be here?"

He looked to his boyfriend's younger brother and shook his head. "No. Which, doesn't surprise me. He likes to do this often."

"Not tell you things?"

"In a way." He says looking to Hermione. "He did the same in our fourth year. I wasn't aware he would be there for the Yule Ball."

"Thats where you went after!" Seamus exclaims with a facepalm. "Dean, Neville, and I were all wondering where you had gone! Neville and I were adamant you went off to be with a lover. Said you were too stiff to actually be comfortable with Parvati, no offense to her."

"None taken."

The group of three looked over to the Gryffindor Patil twin. She had a kind smile. "As much as I wished you had told me Harry, I am somewhat already knew. Or I at least knew you were gay."

"Y-You knew?"

"Most of Hogwarts already knew by then." She stated softly. "When you weren't making not so secret love eyes to our resident bookworm, you held slight gazes with a few others."

"Looking at others?"

The group looked behind Hadrian to see a smirking Percy Weasley who sat between his boyfriend and Seamus, who sat in front of Hermione who sat next to Ron. He held Hadrians hand under the table with a soft smile. The teen smirked playfully.

"Well. I cannot help that some in my year are noticeably good looking." He pecks Percys cheek. "You are top tier however."

"Good."

"Perce. Harry. I love you both. Minimum around me. Please for the love of Merlin. This is fine but I just want to stress: Minimum." Ron says pointedly causing the Gryffindor table to erupt in laughter.

Hadrian knew there was still a long way to go. The war was hitting its peak soon and things had become a lot more complicated. Yet as he sat with his friends, truth in his heart, and his fiancé sitting next to him. Well. He was feeling a lot more confident of things being okay.