~4~

Mumbai, India

Shivaay was in his office. He just came after attending the meeting of board of directors. It went well, just the way he wanted. He glanced over his wrist watch. It was five thirty. Most of the staff would have already dismissed. No more meetings or work left.

He took a look at the calendar. That is the day after a week. The day, the got married. It will their tenth anniversary. He mind was getting turbulent. He thought to go for a walk on the beach. Beaches. She loved beaches. Always, they used to go for a beach walk when ever they used to be tired. He was not fond of them. He liked mountains more than beaches. But ever since she entered his life, beaches became his preference.

He was smiling think about her when his phone ringed. It was Ishita. He answered.

"Bhaiya", she spoke as soon as he picked the call.

"Is every thing fine, Ishita?", he asked calmly.

"Yeah, I just wanted to ask if you could pick Omisha from her friend's house. Actually I am struck with a patient and she was adamant to not come with a driver", Ishita explained.

Omisha, his little Omisha, he loved her too much, "Don't worry Ishita, I'll pick her up. Just send me the address"

"Thank You, Bhaiya", Tanvi said.

"She is my daughter too", Shivaay answered.

"I know", she disconnects the call.

In these years, Om and Rudra have drifted away from Shivaay. Yes, they do care about him but they never show it. They have been upset from him since past nine year. Ishita and Tanvi, though they haven't met Annika, still they feel for her. They are angry in Shivaay for what he did but that doesn't stop them from talking or showing care for their Shivaay Bhaiya, unlike their husbands. Dadi, she never used to talk to Shivaay. Only in case of utmost emergencies. For her, her Billu had died long back and only Shivaay was alive.

Shivaay reached the address sent of Ishita.

Omisha was standing there who smiled brightly finding her Bade Papa. She came and took a seat on the passenger place as he buckled up the seat belt for her.

"Bade Papa, I don't like seat belt", Omisha frowned and complained.

Shivaay smiled and poked her chubby cheek, "Its necessary, Omi"

"Badi Maa didn't used to like it, right?", she looked at him.

His smiled faded a bit. It reminded him of a past incident.

"Annika, wear the belt", Shivaay ordered his girlfriend as she was scrolling through her phone sitting beside him.

"Shiv, I don't like it!", she told.

He rolled his eyes and bent towards her, he took the belt and buckled it up on the button, "I won't take any chance. Its important!"

She sighed, "Why are you like that?"

"Like what?"

"So caring", she smiled.

He smiled again, "Ya, your Badi Maa didn't used to like it, just like you"

"Why did she go?", Omisha asked.

"Cause your Bade Papa made a huge mistake", he drived the car.

She kept her tiny little hand on his hand which was on the gear knob, "I am sure, you'll get a chance to rectify your mistake, Bade Papa", she told confidently.