~7~

Shivaay was once again in his office cabin. It was the cabin which he wanted her to design for him. Sadly, she never got a chance or say, he willingly snatched that opportunity from her.

He took a seat on his arm chair. He rested his left arm in the table and pushed open the drawer beneath the glass table from his right hand. He shuffled through his files and found a photo frame right under the last file.

He smiled and took out the white crystal frame. He cleaned its surface through his blazer's sleeve and laid back on the chair. It was the picture of the day when they actually became each other's boyfriend and girlfriend.

Usually, people plan a huge surprise to propose their love. But in there case, it happened in the heat on moment. Thankfully, being lucky enough, the moment was willing and wanted, not just the hormones played the games but also the surroundings.

Shivaay and Annika, after that date near the waterfall, they had became friends, close friends, almost sharing every secret and every personal detail of their lives.

Even when they came back to Mumbai from Bangalore after their project was completed, their bond never changed. Even to say, it got deeper.

That day, they had decided to meet at the beach. It was a lethargic day for both of them and she wanted to walk by the beach specifically.

He had already reached there. He was waiting for her to show up.

She finally came after seventeen minutes of waiting. She ran and rushed to him and took him for a short hug, "I am sorry. I'm late"

He chuckled, "As usual!"

She frowned and moved back to look at him, "Ho gaya?". She moved forward walking beside the sea shore.

"Where were you?", he asked walking beside her.

"Ahh, don't ask. A prospected suitor came with an alliance today. So, was busy there", she sighed.

He processed what he had just heard. Suitor? For marriage? Is she for real? He stopped in between his way. Was she not looking forward to their relationship as he did?

She looked back after finding the space beside her empty, "Shivaay?"

He came back from his trance, "What did you say then?"

She shrugged her shoulder, "We decided to see each other for a while"

His blood was starting to boil. Was their connection didn't mean a shit to her. Did the moments they had spent together were mere answer to the ball of friendship. He had a lot of questions but didn't wanted to ask any, "Annika, I'll leave. I have some work"

She looked at him strangely, "Shivaay, I came here just now"

"So? Only you can have some work? Not me? Don't I carry a personal or professional life or its just you has it?", he almost yelled. He didn't wanted but it came out of his own choice.

Her heart ached. She walked closer to him, "I didn't mean it. You can leave, of course its your choice", she was calm.

He laughed mocking her, "Oh then. Right! Similar to that you have a choice of having the things in between us to the friendship level"