4: Elegant

"You sure love the sound of your voice don't you..?"

'S.. so cool....!!' Y/n wasn't so sure what this situation was but it was definitely happening all too fast.

Katarina leaned down close to her ear, "Would it kill you to stay quiet for me?"

"A-Ahh... Uhh.. I--well, uhhh...." Y/n was honestly, speechless, she didn't know what to say, other than think of her as, 'She's so cool!!!'

And if she did, it might probably just get Katarina angry, she doesn't even know why she's angry.

As five more seconds of stillness passed, Katarina fell asleep on her again.

Y/n laid there, face beet red, she couldn't comprehend what had just happened but she might get targeted by Katarina's harem if word of this situation gets caught in rumors.

"Lady y/n? Are you in her--.."

Y/n turned to look at who was by the open door with panic in her heart, her head must've turned as if someone told her Katarina was gonna walk inside the room holding the Crown Prince's sword.

"L-Lady y/n..? What is.." fortunately, it was her friend.

"H-Help me...! Lady f/n.." y/n muttered out a cry for help.

F/n gulped and shut the door behind her and hurried over to her friend's aid on tiptoes.

Crouching down beside the bed, leaning in slightly to whisper, "What's happen--is that Lady Kat--"

"Shh..!" Y/n covered her friend's mouth with a hand before she could finish her sentence.

"Don't wake her up and help me off of her, please??" She whispered.

F/n nodded and y/n took her hand away.

Reaching over, she tried to pry Katarina off of her to settle her down on the bed properly.

"Eughh.." unfortunately, Katarina suddenly pulled y/n down with her, holding her even closer.

Y/n covered her face, it was bright red under shaking hands as F/n fumbled in quiet panic, already knowing that if word of this situation got out, her dear friend would be in grave danger from Katarina's ever-so-growing harem.

"Pull me away..!" Y/n whispered as Katarina continued to nuzzle close to her neck.

F/n stared, examining the situation after debating if she should try helping again or not.

And a smile painted across her face from a mischievous thought, two thumbs up and she left the room.

"No..! Lady f/n! Don't leave me..!!!" Y/n was still whispering trying to cry out for help.

F/n gulped under a weak smile whispering back, "Don't worry, nobody comes to the infirmary at these hours because the principal had called all the students and teachers so they could introduce the new doctor of the academy."

"No..! Lady f/n!! Lady f/n!!!!" Too little too late, f/n closed the door and ran off before she could get caught in a tangle of rumors between y/n and Katarina.

Never, she is not tangling in on that.

F/n had left her on her own.

Y/n pulled her hands to her face, trying to cover her feelings of embarrassment, she looked over to Katarina, she was still nuzzled close on the crook of her neck.

'God, please help me... It's all happening way too fast.' she was now praying to an unforeseen God.