61: Brunch

"It'd seem Lady Katarina welcomes your company more so than with me," Anne said.

"Oh..?" Y/n wasn't sure what she meant.

Anne stayed quiet for a moment before taking up the courage to say, "I know this might seem out of line for me to ask but if I may.. can you please wake Lady Katarina up for breakfast, she still hasn't eaten anything."

Y/n did notice the spilled food on the floor.

"O-Oh." she smiled meekly, 'I can tell...'

Anne brought another plate of the same thing with her when she went out a fourth time and came back right over inside the room.

"Of course, Miss Anne." She agreed.

"Please," Anne huffed up a light smile, "Just Anne is fine, Lady y/n.."

Y/n chuckled nodding before she reached a hand to nudge Katarina back awake.

"Lady Katarina." She called.

No response.

"Lady Katarina.." she called a second time.

"What..?"

Katarina hummed, now half awake.

Y/n took the plate of breakfast in both hands, saying, "Lady Katarina, you haven't had breakfast yet. Eat at least a little before you go back to sleep."

Katarina opened an eye to look, she huffed, "I'm not hungry."

"But you still need to eat even just a little," Y/n said.

"I'm fine," Katarina said.

"Please?" Y/n urged.

Anne was just in the background quiet, she didn't want to startle Katarina, unlike the first time.

"I don't want to." Katarina frowned.

"But I need you to, just a little. Is that okay? Kat..?" Y/n said.

'Kat??' Anne blinked, 'Is that a nickname..?'

Katarina sat upright better on the bed and took the plate from y/n.

Y/n smiled, "Eat well."

Katarina stared at her, 'How.. cute...'

She gave in to her.

...

"Here you are." Y/n gave the empty plate back to Anne.

'She actually finished it..' Anne smiled nodding, "Thank you, Lady y/n."

She hasn't met y/n that much nor often but just a few times to figure out she seemed close with Katarina just like the harem.

Katarina laid back down on the bed, holding one of y/n's hands in hers again.

She looked less sick now.

"You should rest up a little more so you can overcome your fever." Y/n chided in.

'It's not really a fever...' Katarina smiled, she liked hearing that from her, 'I don't even know what this could even be.'

"Okay." She nodded.

Quiet, it was quiet inside the room as Katarina fell back asleep.

Y/n stayed beside her, 'She'll probably wake up if I move.'

With that thought in mind, she stayed in place.

After a couple of while, she began to doze off.

"Y/n.." Katarina pulled her down beside her.

"H-Huh..?" Y/n was half asleep muttering, "What is it..?"

"Sleep." Katarina nestled close to her.

"Oh." Y/n began to doze off more and before she could realize it, she fell asleep.

Katarina gestured a hush towards Anne by the door.

Anne pursed her lips for a moment and nodded before leaving the room.