To Be So Lonely

A/N : So hello people, this chapter has mentions of Withdrawal (basically your body reacting negatively when you stop using the stuff that you are addicted to like drugs, alcohol, etc.)

And btw Harry's House is AMAZAYN. My fav is Love of My life.

Date: 25th May, 2017
Location: London, Harry's House.
Time: 7:00 am.

Harry groaned and let out a yawn as he opened his eyes. He felt a warm body present next to him. He didn't even know who it was. He looked to his right and saw the girl he had come home with last night sleeping peacefully right next to him. She looked so much like him. When he met her last night he couldn't help but compare her to him. same long eyelashes, the golden tan skin, the caramel hair and most importantly the gorgeous blue eyes.

But it just...it wasn't Louis. It was someone else. Harry closed his eyes for a second before sighing and opening them again and getting up from the bed. He went to his closet and grabbed a fresh pair of boxers and a t-shirt. He then went to the bathroom to freshen up and take a shower.

Harry stepped inside the shower room and turned on the water. He waited a few seconds before stepping under the pouring water. When the fine droplets hit his chest, he let out an exhale and his eyes fluttered shut. The water trickled down his body, Harry's mind was clouded. He was thinking about a million things and thinking about nothing at the same time. It just was overwhelming. He was feeling....empty? His mind slowly drifted off to Louis...again. It's as if Louis just lives in his mind. No matter how hard Harry's tries to forget it...forget him, something or someone just happens to remind him of Louis.

Harry thought about the day before when he ran into Steve Aoki. They were casual friends, Steve was a happy-go-lucky guy, always radiating positive vibes; Steve had also worked with Louis on a song called 'Just hold on' (which according to Harry was the best song ever created since it was Louis'), Harry was on his way home from a radio station when he bumped into Steve. They got into a casual conversation, just catching up like two mates would when Steve accidently mentioned Louis. Harry put on a poker face and casually asked Steve, "So well how is he?" 
"He feels just fine. He's doing good." That somewhat shattered Harry's heart but he had to act like nothing was wrong. After a while of small talk, Steve took off his jacket as it was pretty hot, that is when Harry saw it.

Steve was wearing Harry's old t-shirt. The t-shirt that Harry had given to Louis. It had a weird animal print on it and Louis had stolen it from Harry saying, "This smells like you, I love it."
Harry felt tears brimming in his eyes. He tried to put a strong exterior and questioned Steve, "Mate, where'd you get your shirt.... uh- it's really g-good." Harry's voice cracked a bit at the end. Steve lightly chuckled and with a smile replied, "Louis gave it to me when I visited him a few weeks ago since the one that I was wearing had gotten dirty. I spilled beer on it."
"Oh...lo...umm..looks good...I-I see you later. Bye mate." Harry said and before Steve could reply, Harry turned on his heel and left.

Harry just couldn't wrap his head around the fact that out of all people his Louis was the one who had hurt him. He couldn't comprehend the fact that him and Louis knew each other so well, then it suddenly changed and now they were nothing but strangers....strangers with memories; memories that were slowly turning into nightmares, nightmares that no matter how hard Harry tries to avoid, he just....just couldn't. They are stuck inside his head. 

Harry hated the fact that he loved Louis so much. He hated the fact that he was a 23 year god damn adult and he was standing in the shower room just trying to keep himself from crying over his ex who replaced him and never gave him a second thought.

Harry was just so, so tired...of everything, of Louis, of management, of himself. He needed a break, break from everything and everyone.

Harry rested his head against the cool shower room wall and sighed deeply. He stood in that position a minute before sinking down and sitting on the cold floor. His back was pressed against the shower wall and he brought his knees to his chest. He rocked himself back and forth. The water kept pouring over him but Harry didn't even feel anything. He just sat there for what felt like hours till the water became ice cold. He got up and turned off the water. He then dried himself and put on his boxers and the tshirt. He then left the bathroom and went outside to the bedroom.