Back to You

A/N :~~ heto, so this chapter doesn't have much but like Harry comes to Donny and stuff so that is why I am updating two chapters. Hehe

Byee :)) xx

___________________

Date:- May 26, 2017
Location:- Harry's place in London.

(Continued from the last chapter)

After Harry got off from the phone call with Lottie, the truth of the conversation finally hit him. He had just agreed to visit Louis after almost two years of zero contact with each other. He was still sitting on his bed with his comfy pyjamas on and had his phone in his hand. Harry let out an tired sigh and pinched the bridge of his nose.

Then the nerves started to kick in. His mind was racing. He was feeling a million emotions, a thousand different thoughts were going through his head, all the memories that he and Louis had made over the years were flashing in front of his eyes. Harry wanted to cry, to scream and to disappear. He was also worried. After all the guy that he has been hopelessly in love with for the past 7 years was in the hospital wailing in pain and suffering.

Harry wanted to slap Louis across the face for becoming addicted to drugs. He wanted to break that amazing jaw of Louis for letting himself drown in addictions. But at same time he wanted to kiss Louis' stupid thin lips and the crooked button nose and those stupidly long eyelashes and hug that stupid dainty body of his and tell him that everything would be okay. 

Harry then also realised that he should hurry up, his Louis needed him. Harry got up from the bed and went to the bathroom, he quickly brushed his teeth and freshened up. He basically sprinted out of the bathroom and went to the closet to put on some decent clothes and pack a small duffel bag with clothes and other necessities for if he needed to extend his stay. After he was done, he booked a cab. The cab arrived 15 minutes later, he got in and started his journey to Doncaster.

'~~~~~~~

Harry arrived in Doncaster at around 8am. He looked out the window and let out a soft happy sigh. The corner of his lips curled into a small grin. He remembers these old country lanes all too well. As they were driving deeper into the city, they passed the small cafe that him and Louis used to come to everytime they visited Doncaster. He remembers the proud grin on Louis' face when the older one of the two used to show Harry around the city. Louis used to take him to skateparks, gardens, arcades, 'the secret places' and used to explain every tiny detail about his childhood and Harry used to listen patiently and just admire the surroundings.

Then they passed through the street where there was the central park where Louis used to take Harry at night. They used to just run around the garden like kids with not a worry in their minds. The world didn't seem to bother them, they would just be consumed in each other's presence. Harry smiled to himself and looked down.

It was a gloomy day, the skies were a dark shade of grey, people had their jumpers on and it was pretty cold. It could rain any moment. Harry was just looking out the window when the driver spoke up, "Sir, we have arrived in the city, where do I drop you off now?" Oh. Harry had not thought about that. He wasn't going to show up at the hospital with his duffel bag, he thought about it for a moment. "Um yeah..I'll give you the directions." He saw that the driver was waiting for him to actually give directions so Harry just blurted out the address of Louis' house. The driver said okay and put the address in the GPS.

After around another 15 minutes of driving, they arrived infront of Louis' house. Harry bit his lip and tears started forming in the corner of his eyes when he saw the exterior of the house from inside the car. It was the same. It was just as beautiful as he remembers it to be. He payed the driver and got out of the car. As soon as the cool wind hit him, Harry closed his eyes and let the first tear fall. This was so painful for him. He let out a loud exhale and saw the driver drive off. Harry then went upto the gate where the security guard was sitting.

Even the security guard was the same.

"Hello Caleb." Harry said politely. Caleb, the security guard gaped at Harry as if he had seen a ghost. "Oh my God. Harry! How have you been mate. Haven't seen ya in a while!" He exclaimed as he gave Harry a hug. Harry hugged back and mumbled in the crook of his neck "I've been good yeah...how are you?" Caleb pulled away and said, "Good just the same ol'"  "Great...Umm...can I go inside?" Harry asked unsure. "Yes yes of course go ahead." Caleb said and opened the get. Harry thanked Caleb and went inside.

With every step that he took towards the front door, his heart started beating faster. A few stray tears rolled down his face. He quickly wiped them away and with a deep breath he rang the doorbell. He heard shuffling inside and  around 30 seconds later, the door flung open, "Louis y- Harry?" Fizzy stood infront of Harry, looking like a mess, she had red puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks, it seemed as if she had been crying for a while. Her hair was a complete mess and she was wearing pyjamas. "Fiz.." Harry mumbled and Fizzy smiled through her tears and engulfed Harry in a bone crashing hug. Harry hugged her back just as tightly. "Harry, I-I missed you so...so much...ple-- please..don't leave us again.." She said between sobs. Harry rubbed her back soothingly and cried along with her, "I won't baby." He mumbled. All of Louis' sisters were Harry's younger sisters as well. That had been established in 2010.

Then Fizzy pulled away and Harry caressed her cheek. They smiled at each other. Fizzy let Harry in and he put his duffel down next to the door. "Where are the other kids?" He asked. Fizzy went in the kitchen to get him water. "Ernie and Dorris are with Dan. Daisy and Phoebe are at school. They didn't wanna go but I made sure to send them." Fizzy said as she came back and handed the glass of water to Harry. He thanked her and drank the water and sat down on the couch. "Where is Mark?" Harry asked. "Dad's at the hospital with Lottie." Harry nodded in understanding. "Lottie called me to come here. She didn't really explain anything...do you know what happened to him?" Harry asked.

"That dumb idiotic piece of shit had too much stupid stuff and then his tiny stupid body is reacting negatively. His tummy was aching badly. He was shouting and stuff." Fizzy said and Harry burst out laughing.

He had definitely missed the carefree attitude of the Tomlinsons. They just say whatever is on their mind and have no brain to mouth filter which Harry loves. "Fiz I need to go to the hospital to meet him. Do you wanna go along?" Harry asked Fizz. She frowned and shook her head. "I will end up getting arrested for punching that dumb piece of arse." Fizz said, trying to lighten up the mood but Harry knew what she meant was that she wouldn't be able to see her brother in such a state. He smiled weekly at her and got up to give her a hug. He kissed her hair and asked if she could give him the car keys so that he could go to the hospital. She gave him the keys and Harry said bye to her and climbed in the car to go to the hospital.

He reached the hospital around 15 minutes later and went to the reception. There was a middle aged lady there who smiled at him. "Hello..good morning...umm...I am here for Louis Tomlinson." The lady smiled and said, "May I know your relation with the patient?"  "Umm yeah...i'm his boyfriend." Harry said. He doesn't know why he siad that but he did. "Okay....room number 28 on the first floor. Go carefully." She said with a smile. He said a small thank you and went to the first floor. He reached the hallway and saw Lottie sitting there with Mark by her side, they both had cups of coffee in their hands and they looked utterly exhausted. Harry felt his chest tightening up. He let out a shaky exhale and slowly walked to them. He gently patted Lottie on the shoulder making her look up.

She gasped and put the cup on the side. She stood up sickly and tightly wrapped her hands around Harry. Harry hugged her right back. "Harry...thank you. Thank you thank you thank you." She kept chanting that. He just smiled. After she pulled away, Harry hugged Mark and greeted him. "So how is he?" Harry asked. "He is fine-" "He is an absolute piece of shit." Mark and Lottie said respectively. Harry smiled. "Haha, I was asking about his condition Lottie." Harry said. "Yeah but still is dumb." "That he is." Harry and Mark said in unison. "When can I...see him?" Harry asked. "He is conscious but is refusing to see us because he is 'embarrassed of himself'" Lottie said air quoting the words embarrassed of himself. "Oh....umm..did you...you know tell him...that... I'm here?" Harry asked unsure. "Nope. Couldn't tell him...why don't you go inside and see him? That would be great. Right?" Lottie said and grabbed Harry's wrist ignoring his protests. "Lotts-" "shut up." She said and he did. What? Lottie might be younger than him but she is scary when she is angry.

(To be continued)