Epilogue

Epilogue

Pia's POV

**Two months later

"You may kiss the bride," the officiant priest announced our marriage.

I would always remember Kristov's adorable reaction when he turned to me for the kiss. He was smiling brightly, his eyes welled tears of joy. He captured my lips as he kissed me passionately.

The people inside the church cheered, cried, or both. They were all so happy for us.

"I love you so much, Mrs. Pia Stavrakos," he said as I flung my arms around his neck.

"I love you more, Mr. Stavrakos."

"Finally, you're my wife," he gave me another earth shattering kiss, then said "we're now together, always."

"And forever," I added, then he pulled me up in his arms and carried me out of the church. A white limousine took us to the Stavrakos Hotel where the reception was held.

"Ladies and gentlemen, let's all welcome our newly wed couple, Mr. and Mrs. Stavrakos!" The emcee at the reception announced when Kristov and I entered. Everyone cheered and congratulated us.

Different kinds of international cuisine were served. Champagne and vintage wines were opened, and all kinds of desserts were displayed.

Too many guests were invited, in different parts of the world. They came to celebrate with us in our marital union.

After everyone had dinner, I was surprised when Kristov went onstage. He grabbed the microphone and got everyone's attention.

"Good evening everyone..." Kristov said, and all listened to him intently, "I don't do this stuff, because this is very unusual on my part," he looked at me, with a very sweet smile, "but for my wife... Pia, this is for you. DJ, play music."

What is he doing? Is he going to dance? Or sing?

Oh my gosh, he's really singing!

🎶Yeah-yeah

Baby, baby, you're my sun and moon

Girl, you're everything between

A lot of pretty faces could waste my time

But you're my dream girl🎵

You make flowers bloom

Girl, you make the stars collide

And I don't know what I did to get lucky like this

But it sure feels fine🎵

'Cause you give me love and affection

I give you all my protection

And I'm tryna stay by your side 'til the day I die

And you give me all of your loving

And I give you all of my trust

I know you'll never betray me or leave my side, oh my🎶

It was the first time that I heard Kristov sing. In fairness, he had a really good singing voice. I felt so giddy, with butterflies in my stomach. I fell in love with him more and more.

He really made the effort to grant one of my wishes. I told him one evening that I wanted to hear him sing, and he really granted my wish. He was really the sweetest guy, who loved to surprise me.

After the reception, we went directly to our honeymoon suite and made love. His hands were impatient as he undid the buttons at the back of my wedding gown, sending some of the tiny pearls flying.

He pushed my gown down to the floor, and there I stood only clad on my red lace panties in front of him.

His mouth captured mine, kissing me vigorously, ravishing the insides of my mouth with his greedy tongue. His hand kneaded my breast, as his mouth transferred on my neck, then seaming a path down on my other breast.

I unbuttoned his shirt, and he helped by removing all his clothes. We laid on the bed, with his hot body on top of me. We were both naked and hungry for each other. The sex was wild and hot, made us both moaned with intense pleasure.

"You looked very beautiful when you walked down the aisle," he said when we were both satisfied, "like an angel. I was so happy that I could not help myself, but became emotional."

"Me too. When I entered the church, everyone seemed to vanish, and there was only you and me. I felt like I was on cloud nine," my lips curled, "then I heard Mom crying so loud, and that spoiled the moment."

We both laughed aloud, and he said, "that's okay. All that matters is, we finally got married."

"Yeah, we did. I love you so much, Kristov. You're a dream come true."

"I love you Pia, more than you'll ever know. Since you've been around I smile a lot more than I used to. You changed and completed me."

We kissed and started making love again.

The following day, we continued our honeymoon by flying to the Philippines. We stayed at Amanpulo in Palawan where we had a wonderful time swimming on the beach, sunbathing on the white sand, enjoying all the tropical foods, and making love at night.

After our honeymoon, I got pregnant. But I still continued to work in the research department, as a project supervisor. I enjoyed working and building up my career. Even though my husband owned the company, I still went through the process of climbing my way up to a higher position.

Nine months later, our son was born. We named him Adonis.

__The End__

___________

AN: Hey Dreamers! I hope you enjoyed reading the story of Kristov and Pia. Another billionaire story coming up. 

Please Vote, Comment and Share.