Acknowleding

It had been a week since Jungkook found out Jimin was his new neighbour and he hadn't seen him once since. He thought he might catch him on his way to work but there was no sight of him. As Jungkook got back at different times from his music studio he didn't see him again at night either.
Tonight Jungkook got home at seven, he'd been sat down all day so needed to burn some energy off, so dressing in shorts,t shirt and trainers  he went down to jog around the local area.
He'd been out for nearly an hour when the heavens opened the rain pouring down, he was soon soaked, he ran back at a fast pace, totally missing the small figure who darted out and crashed into his strong body sending that person flying.
"I'm so sorry I didn't see you!"
Jungkook went to help the figure who was face down on the ground, as that person gingerly started to sit up Jungkook could see his grazed hands and ripped jeans with bloody knees. Jungkook felt the person flinch as he bodily lifted him up realising who it was.
"Jimin let me help you,"
Jimin looked up and Jungkooks heart thumped at the beautiful eyes nervously staring at him. Jimin tried to pull away but winced as he stood on his ankle that had turned  as he fell. Gritting his teeth he started to walk away but it was obvious he was hurt by the way he limped but he was still surprised  when two strong arms picked him up like he weighed nothing instead of the heavy person he was.
Jungkook picked the boy up, he couldn't believe how light he was, no chubbiness on him at all, just big loose clothing that hid his  body ..
"It's ok he will soon put you down in disgust when his arms get tired" Jimin thought.
"Why would you say that?"
Jimin looked shocked,"d-did I say that out loud?"
"Why do you have a habit of talking to yourself ?" Jungkook joked.
"More than you know,oops I said that again, I'll shut up and can you put me down you might hurt yourself and I'm not your problem ."
Jungkook by this time had got in the lift of their building and was looking at Jimin frowningly.
"Your not a problem at all and you weigh nothing at all and why do you talk to yourself?"
"It's ok you don't have to lie, I'm aware everyone called me chubby in school I wasn't deaf,a-and I talk to myself b-because it's usually only me."
Before Jimin had realised Jungkook had unlocked his own apartment and placed Jimin on a chair.
"I'll get some plasters and cream"
He strode off, Jimin took the chance to get up and go but the pain he felt in his ankle made him gasp out loud causing Jungkook to turn around and see what had happened.
"What are you doing?!? Sit down!"
Jimin automatically sat at the demanding tone, he started shivering from his wet clothes and being around someone else.
Jungkook came back having quickly dried off and put on sweats and t shirt, in his hand he held a towel and bathrobe , "here dry off and put this on,"
Jimin stared, "w-what?"
"You'll catch cold come on hurry up and I'll clean your wounds."
Jimin gulped he slowly pulled at his top his hands sore, Jungkook sighed then grabbed the baggy sweatshirt and pulled it up over his head. He stared at the pale body his action showed, this was chubby Jimin? God he was totally changed slim and....desirable.
Jimin grabbed at the bathrobe trying to cover his body afraid to look up and see the condemnation.
"Hang on we need to pull these jeans off,"
"NO! We can't !"
"They are soaked jimin, get them off!"
Again the dominant tone made him do as he was told, he undid them wriggling them past his bony hips but then got shy and pulled the robe across himself as he tried to tug them down.
Jungkooks inpatience  made him grab the jeans and tug them off,0 turning to place them in a pile with the other wet clothes, this gave Jimin time to slip on the robe and tie the belt tightly.
"Oh boxers I forgot I have new ones I can get you,"
"Oh no....,I'm fine..... look I really should get out of your way....."
In way off reply Jungkook sat on the coffee table opposite jimin and lifted one leg up to clean the knee.
"This might sting...." He wiped away the blood, Jimin made himself sit still at the sting. Jungkooks hands were gentle but Jimin felt on edge , nobody had been this close to him even his parents. After putting a plaster on ,Jungkook placed that knee down and lifted the other leg with the bad ankle up, Jimin stifling a moan as his throbbing ankle was moved, again the knee was cleaned and a plaster put onto it, then Jungkook examined the swollen ankle, tutting he got a bandage, wrapping it around to support the bruised foot Jimin gasping out as the pain rose.
Jungkook then proceeded to gently clean up the grazes on Jimins hands wiping the dirt from the raw cuts , he lightly bandaged them then cleared the rubbish away.
Jimin thought he'd better move so he went to get up but two strong arms pulled him down,
"will you sit still! You can't walk on that foot or cook for yourself with your hands, stay here I'll make us something ,"
"Oh I'm it's fine I'm not hungry,"
Jungkook was about to say something when his doorbell rang.
"Lisa? Why are you here?"
"I forgot to give you a file I thought you might need it," she sauntered in as if she owned the place then glared at Jimin dressed only in a bathrobe, "who's this?" She hissed.
Jimin knew that tone of voice, it was a who the fuck do you think you are daring to be here with my Jungkook.
He stood up wincing," oh er I'm nobody Erm just a neighbour who fell over in the rain ,J ... Mr Jeon cleaned it up, I'll be going now have a good night"
He picked up his wet clothes carrying them and getting his apartment keys out.
"Jimin'........
Lisa stepped in front of him," you heard him , he's nobody , let's go out to eat?"
Jimin said a quiet thank you and left reaching the safety of his apartment in seconds, he dumped his wet clothes in the laundry then still dressed in Jungkooks bathrobe he climbed into bed trying to get his shivering body warm, within minutes  he was deep in a fitful sleep.
"Lisa what do you think your doing?"
"What can't my boss take me out for a meal ?"
"No and stop being so flirty, give me the file and go!"
"But....."
"I said go and don't come here again work and my private life are separate , you are not part of that !"
Lisa stomped to the door after leaving the file in the sitting room, she left banging the door after .
Jungkook frowned what the hell did she think she was doing
He thought of knocking on Jimins door despite Jimin saying he wasn't hungry he thought he should eat. He knocked but there was no answer was he asleep already? He sighed then went back into his place settling for a quick snack which he ate sitting on the sofa. His mind played over Jimins words from earlier ,
He'll put me down in disgust
Everyone called me chubby
I'm nobody
Did Jimin have no self esteem? When he said it was usually just him, he couldn't have meant it surely.
Was this anything to do with Jimin confessing to him years ago, RM said he'd been bullied badly enough to leave school, Jungkook acknowledged to himself that he could have been part of the problem but surely Jimin could see nobody could call him chubby? His hair looked like he cut it himself , his clothes hid a from what Jungkook had seen , very desirable body, the taped glasses were gone giving a perfect view to his beautiful eyes, but his whole demeanour was that of a person who had given up and wanted to hide from the world .
Jungkook decided tomorrow morning he would make breakfast and take it over to Jimin , he didn't know why but he felt the boy needed protecting.