tease me please me

Jimin sat in his office still smiling at his brazen behaviour earlier. Tae walked in.
"How are you now Jimin?"
"I'm fine, it's been a weird day Tae,"
"Your telling me ,why that dickhead acted like that....."
"Oh not just that, I sung in a record earlier,"
"What?"
Jimin explained excitedly telling Tae how it happened.
"Wow Jimin!Let's go celebrate after work "
"Ok, oh I'll have to tell Kookie I can't go home with him,"
"I'll tell him I'm going there now"
Jimin nodded then turned to concentrate on his work as Tae left.
Knocking ,then walking into Jungkooks office he found his friend staring into space.
"Well did you get rid of that arrogant shit?"
"I did, legally we will say he's moving onto pastures new to reinvent his music, but I basically told him I hated his guts and would ruin him if he hurt a member of staff again,"
"Member of staff Eh..., or just Jimin?"
Jungkook smirked," whatever."
"I see Jimin has a rather new hickey on his neck that I didn't catch sight of earlier?"
"Well I had to do something to cover that bastards mark and Jimin was very appreciative!"
"Hmmm going all out aren't you, we'll just to let you know he and I are going out after work so he won't need a lift."
"Shopping I suppose?"
"Nah, celebrating Jimin singing on a record ask Suga," Tae sauntered out going to his desk to finish up what he had been doing
Jungkook was going to ask Suga but realised he had a meeting so he went off to negotiate a contract taking the client to lunch . It ran on for a while so it was late afternoon when he got back to his office where RM had some things for him to sign then he remembered about Suga so he went down to see what Tae meant.
Meanwhile Tae gathered Jimin up and got in the lift,
"You ready for this we are going on a bar crawl."
"Can we eat as well I'm starving ."
"Ok eat drink and be merry let's go."
They walked through the front doors arm in arm looking for their first target.
Jungkook had spoken to Suga who let him hear Jimins input.
"Sounds great!"
"The band are giving him a cheque as he didn't want anything only wanted his name written on the cover in small writing!"
"That's good of them , He's going out celebrating with Tae."
"You mean bar crawling with Tae,"
"I'm sure they won't Jimins never drunk much"
Suga shook his head laughing," this is Tae he's going with?"
Jungkooks left feeling worried maybe he should warn Tae. Going up to his office he found it mostly empty definitely no Jimin or Tae. Damn, he hoped they would be careful.
Jimin was a little lightheaded," tae(hic) you know I don't drink right?"
"Me neither(hic) you shuppose we are drunk?"
"Ssssh don't tell anyone itsh not notic... obviosh"
"Ok, shall we have anofer?"
"Hic! Okey dokey,"
They drained their shot glasses then Jimin heard a buzz and fumbled for his phone," ssssssh noisy, who are you,"
"Jimin where are you its Jungkook,"
"Hey Kookie I'm here so is Tae but we not drunk nooooo,"
"Jimin  where is here? I'll pick you both up?"
"Well it's here of course Duh "
"Jimin is there a bartender there ?give them the phone."
Jimin waved to the barmen ," Kookie wants you he doesn't know where here is stupid Kookie."
The barman relayed the information
Twenty minutes later Jungkook walked into the bar sighing as he saw the two stacking shot glasses up.
"Come on you two I'll take you home,"
"Hey Kookie you found here!"
"Where's here Jimin?"
"Tae here is here your dumb too"
"Ok, I wanna sleep,"
With the help of a barman Jungkook got them both in his car driving Tae to his parents house his father shaking his head at his only son as he walked him inside thanking Jungkook.
Jungkook then drove  swiftly home and walked  jimin inside.
"Jimin I'm taking you to mine in case your ill "
"You just wanna have your wicked way with me mr commando , you think I'll let you do anything well let me tell you, this body is only Kookies ok no one else can mark me Kookie doesn't like it ok,"
"Jimin I need to get you inside to sleep only ok?"
"Am I ugly Kookie is that why,"
"No your very drunk that's why it's only sleep"
"Ok..............."
"Jimin?" He sighed as Jimin casually slid down the wall passed out.
Picking the small boy up he walked him to the bedroom stripping him off and washing him down  then getting water and tablets sitting the semi conscious boy up and making him swallow.
"Need to pee!" Jimin mumbled , Jungkook helped him walk to the bathroom and waited nearby. Jimin did his business and washed his hands stumbling out. He was helped back to bed and instantly fell asleep, jungkook washed up and climbed into bed too, spooning against the other and kissing his neck lightly.
Four hours later Jimin woke up desperate for some water. He slipped from the bed going to the kitchen and pouring water into a glass gulping it down. Surprisingly he had no headache , he vaguely remembered having a tablet so maybe that had helped. Standing drinking the water he jumped when two muscled arms came around his body .
"You ok?" A sleepy voice said
"I'm fine sorry I woke you,"
"No headache or anything?"
"Nope,"
At those words he was picked up and taken back to bed. Jungkook hovered over him.
"You were very brave earlier sucking me off ,"
"I was? Jimin squeaked
"Mmhmmm, you teased me , sucked me off so well and threatened me not to make a noise, now it's my turn, you wanna please me?"
Jimin nodded warily," get on all fours " Jungkook
Said demandingly.
Jimin rushed to do so turned on by Jungkooks dominance .
Jungkook spread his ass cheeks," there it is, I'm gonna wreck this tight hole, I'm gonna fill it up and fuck the life out of it," leaning down he licked at the puckered hole which clenched in pleasure.
"See it wants my big dick in there but can you take it?"
"Kookie fuck me I feel horny,"
"Do you?" He reached around feeling Jimin's dripping member."
"So eager for me, shall I just go in no prep?"
"Yes do me now,"
Jungkook rubbed his member against Jimins hole precum the only lubricant then grabbing Jimins hips he thrust deeply inside, Jimins shocked gasp halting him as he bottomed out.
"F-fuck........., so big"
"And your so fucking tight, can I move?"
Jimin nodded an ok , so he slid back then slammed in again, Jimins moans spurring him in, "harder Kookie, fill me up,"
Jungkook needed no further encouragement  angling himself he thrust in catching the tiny bundle of nerves inside Jimin, making him groan in pleasure. The sound of skin against skin and heavy moans filled the air .
"Ah Kookie too much aaaaargh!" Jimin came hard across the bed. His legs shaking as Jungkook pounded into him.
Jimin's over sensitised  nerves couldn't take much more but Jungkook kept pounding hard in to him then suddenly he groaned loudly,"fuuuuuck!!"
He felt Jumin clench against him milking him off until he flopped over his back ,rolling them to the side.
"Fuck I love your ass, you ok I know I went a bit hard?"
All he got in response was tiny snores Jimin had fallen into a deep exhausted sleep.
Smiling to himself he got up fetching towels and flannels wiping himself then Jimin carefully. He wiped off the bed where Jimin had come and placed a dry towel over the spot. Slipping back into bed he felt Jimin turn searching for him in his sleep then cuddling on his chest a leg going over his and his hot breath in Jungkooks neck and Just like that the two were asleep.