Losing his innocence

Jimin wondered if this was a good idea, Jungkook was his boss, what if he was so bad at this that the other regretted it?
"Don't start overthinking,"Jungkook said as his brain thought,
Please god don't change your mind and say no! He was glad that he had arrived at the apartments, he got out of the car running around the other side and pulling Jimin out. Shutting Jimins door he put his arm around the others slim waist and walked towards the lift once inside he turned to the smaller boy claiming his lips revelling in Jimins moans as his hands roamed over the small boy. Rushing from the lift he walked them quickly to his apartment and let them in. Jimin only had seconds to look around before he was picked up and carried to Jungkooks room.
"I know it's your first time but I'll try not to rush it even though you make me as horny as hell"
He put Jimin on the bed then standing to the side stripped his own clothes off totally at ease in his nakedness, watching Jimin watching him.
He saw the small male peruse  his body , eyes widening when he saw the others rigid member a rosy hue going over his face as he pulled his eyes away.
"It's ok baby, you can look, touch do anything you want."
"It's big Kookie...., I don't think it will Erm... fit?"
"Oh it will baby, it will fit like a glove,"
"Will it hurt Kookie?"
"I won't lie...., I have to prep you to make it easier, but there will be pain but that changes to pleasure it gets easier the more you do it, do you still want to, if not we stop right now?"
Jimin bit his lip a million things going through his head until," I -I want to"
Jungkook groaned inwardly.
"You want to stop?"
"No I .... Want to do it.... With you"
Jungkook straight away got on the bed pushing the other down and claiming his lips deftly undoing the buttons on his shirt and pulling it off,moving his mouth to Jimins nipples caressing and lightly biting them.
Jimin let out a little mewl of pleasure as Jungkooks mouth kissed along his abs. He felt Jungkooks hands at his belt then zip and seconds later they were tugged off along with his boxers letting Jimins arousal break free.
Embarrassed Jimin went to cover himself but then he felt Jungkook pull his hands away and Jungkooks lips replace them. He gasped at the sensation that rippled through him as Jungkook sucked in his member his tongue licking the slit then taking his lips off he let his tongue run the length then spreading Jimins legs he let his tongue lap against Jimins puckered hole while his hand played with Jimins member. Jimin groaned loudly at the pure pleasure roaming through him, suddenly Jungkook knelt up," suck me Jimin,"
Jimins mouth came close seeing pre cum on the end of the others impossibly hard member, his tongue gave little kitten licks to the end making Jungkook moan, he got braver putting his plump lips over and taking in as much as he could then pressed his tongue against it sucking like Jungkook had on him, a heady moan came from Jungkook and he couldn't help but start rocking into Jimins mouth,
"Oh my god Jimin that's so good!"
He pulled out ," I wanna come in you not your mouth and your to good at that."
He rummaged in a drawer pulling out some lube and spreading it on his fingers. His mouth claimed Jimins again before he carefully inserted a finger into Jimin.
Jimin flinched at the intrusion.
"Breathe through the pain baby ok try and relax"
Jimin did as he was told but cried out when a second one went in.
Tears dripped from his eyes and Jungkook kissed them away," sorry baby but I have to prep you it will make it easier he added a third as he spoke kissing Jimins groan away. He started moving his fingers in and out, Jimin felt the pain subside and a different feeling blossom. Jungkook suddenly curled his fingers searching for and finding those little bundle of nerves.
"Ah Kookie what's that ah it feels so good, oh god"
Jungkook couldn't wait anymore he withdrew his fingers lubed himself up and pushed himself deep inside.
"Ah K-Kookie too big!!"
Jimins breath rushed out in a panic, Jungkook groaned as his dick was enclosed in Jimins tight warmth.
"Hush baby, breathe remember?" His lips took control of Jimins igniting little shocks of pleasure through the small boy.
"Please say I can move," groaned Jungkook.
Jimin nodded gradually getting used to the intrusion. Jungkook pulled back then slammed in again luckily hitting Jimins prostrate making him emit a keening sound of pleasure.
"That's it baby, you feel so good I want to stay buried in your tight hole it feels so fucking good." Jungkook pounded into the other.
"More Kookie...., it's so good, faster...."
Jimin was caught up in  a maelstrom of emotions, his member rubbing against Jungkooks abs as the other rammed into him. The pleasure built to such a point that he screamed out his release, white spurts covering him and Jungkook. His hole clenched with his orgasm making Jungkook ramm harder to get his release, "aaaaaaaargh!!!" The force of his orgasm was hard he could feel himself pour into Jimins heat as the other still spasms around him gulping in air.
As the last bit was squeezed from him he carefully pulled out flopping to Jimins side gasping for breath.
"Wow!" Was all Jimin said, he'd been totally unprepared for the feelings going through him.
Jungkook turned on his side facing Jimin.
"You ok? You'll probably be sore."
"I'm ......, just wow!"
Jungkook claimed Jimins lips," you are something else baby,"
Jimin turned his head then hesitatingly asked," Um this is all new to me, am I supposed to go home now?"
"No your not, your supposed to shower with me then sleep."
"Oh ok,"
Jimin sat up wincing then carefully swung his legs over the side of the bed feeling Jungkooks cum leak from him. Trying to stand up he felt pain in his lower back making him gasp. Suddenly Jungkook was there carrying him  into the bathroom carefully putting him down in the shower turning the water on then holding Jimin against him as he washed him. Jimin could feel Jungkooks member poking him as he washed him and his own member sprung up making him emit a lewd groan .
"Ah Jimin you make it so hard to resist you,"
"Fuck me again Kookie...."
"Bend over hands against the wall"
Jimin did as asked then felt Jungkook enter him from behind going in deep straight  away.
Jimin gasped then Jungkooks hand  went around Jimins waist pulling his back up against his  chest pounding into him as he pumped his member, Jimins legs shook as he neared his orgasm.
Jungkook held him tight as he erupted feeling Jimin shoot his load as well..
Limply they leaned against the wall before Jungkook washed them both again he wrapped Jimin in a towel drying them both off. He put Jimin at the sink getting a new toothbrush and they both stood cleaning their teeth.
Jimin mumbled," I have to use the toilet ."
"Ok I'll clean up the bed, you do what you need to and come out ,shout if you need help.
He left Jimin there while he cleaned the bed, Jimin used the facilities  and tiredly yawned, he washed his hands then leaned against the wall, two minutes he thought just close my eyes for two minutes.
Jungkook had cleaned the bed and was waiting for Jimin, frowning he called out asking if the other was ok but got no response, carefully pushing the door open he was amused to see Jimin wrapped up in the big towel curled up on the bathroom floor sound asleep.
He carefully picked  the small boy up and walked to the bed with him, untangling the towel and covering him with the duvet before sliding in next to him and turning the light off he spooned the smaller who turned in his sleep sprawling  across Jungkoo who smiled holding him close. Before long he too fell into a deep sleep.