Zero patience

Jungkook was frustrated, did everyone want to touch Jimin today?
He'd seen the looks Jimin got when his shirt was wet and honestly he couldn't blame them, Jimin wet was very sexy.
Then earlier as he came back from the coffee room he'd seen Jimin trip nearby and Tae had been there to catch him his arms going around him for surely that little bit too long Jungkook thought as the pair laughed off the accident.
Then when he'd walked into Jimins office to see a female staff member virtually leaning against Jimin as she had pointed something out in a file.
So here he sat in his office watching the clock til he could take Jimin home.
Sitting in his office Jimin smiled at the earlier incidents.
He'd kept an eye on Jungkooks whereabouts all day so it was no coincidence that he had tripped straight into Tae's arms and when Jiyhyun had come in earlier with something she'd found in a file he'd pressed against her as if to take a proper look at what she was showing him . He'd seen the annoyance and frustrated look in Jungkooks face, not long now he thought.
When it was time to go Jungkook came in hurrying him out.
"Ok,ok Kookie why the rush!"
"Erm nothing," the pair got in the car.
They were nearly home when Jimin placed a hand on Jungkooks thigh," thanks for letting me work today"
"No problem,I expect your tired?"
"Not too bad," he rubbed his hand back and forth humming.
Jungkook felt himself twitch and he fidgeted trying to adjust himself surreptitiously .
Jimin turned his head away smirking then innocently said," oh sorry your driving I was not meaning to interfere with your driving,"
"(Cough)it's ok I was just getting comfortable in my seat."
They arrived home getting to the apartment Jimin stopped at his," I just want to get a book from mine,"
Jungkook waited while Jimin opened his door he followed him in.
Jimin forced himself to act innocent, bending down by a chair," I'm sure I put it here?"
Jungkook couldn't help but stare at Jimins best asset, he loved Jimins ass often found himself patting it or having a quick squeeze, he gulped.
Jimin meanwhile knew what he was doing, he knew Jungkook was particularly fond of his ass.He stood up turning around seemingly innocently, he pouted looking around, his eyes falling on a book lying flat on top of a shelf unit. Going over to it he got in tiptoe pretending to stretch and keep his balance. A warm breath on the back of his neck let him know his target was there.
"Let me get it," jungkook stood close reaching up to get the book." A comic book?"
Jimin had no idea until then what the book was so he turned quickly face up to Jungkook who still stood close," are you dissing my reading material? I like comic books mister!"
Jungkook looked down into Jimins beautiful eyes breathing in his scent and feeling himself getting hot and bothered . He stepped back clearing his throat,
"Is that all you want?"
"Yes"
"Ok let's go,"
Jungkook walked out quickly, Damn thought Jimin nearly had him!
Inside Jungkooks apartment , Jungkook went to the kitchen, he started preparing the food, he wouldn't let Jimin help so Jimin sat and watched tv, when he suddenly got an idea. Waiting for Jungkook to walk in he started flicking channels.
"What you looking for?"
"I don't know , I've never really watched tv so was looking to see what's on, kids tv, wildlife, music...hmmm mayb? Adult tv? Let's see......."
"Er no, you don't want to watch that........"
"Why I'm an adult?"
"Yer but it's...., we'll it's ......"
Jimin deliberately clicked , it was an erotic scene lots of moaning and groaning ,
"Oh wow!"
"Yes see it's not a film you want to watch......."
"I don't know, it's quite entertaining," he actually felt embaressed but he could tell from Jungkooks nervous fidgeting that it was affecting him.
"I'll go cook the meal then, you want to sit with me?"
Jimin pretended he hadn't heard just stared at the tv, a particularly sexy bit came on and he muttered loudly," wow didn't know you could do that!"
Jungkook went into the kitchen, his trousers feeling tight, he gulped down some water then concentrated on cooking deciding to set the plates at the breakfast bar not the sitting room table, he was not going to watch porn while eating!!
He called for Jimin to come in, when there was no response he walked to the sitting room finding Jimin still watching tv, he picked the remote up and clicked it off.
"Your meal is ready,"
"Oh sorry did you call?"
Jimin knew full well he had but he kept up the pretended while really thinking how much longer can I keep this on!
They sat eating, chatting about work and other things. Jimin reached over to the corner of Jungkooks mouth wiping," you gotta little something there," he brought his finger over to his own mouth sucking the sauce of, seeing Jungkooks eyes blaze at the action .
"Er,how much longer is your cast on for?"
Jimin sighed looking dejected," seventeen loooooong days!"
Seventeen thought Jungkook I'm barely keeping my act together after eleven!
Jimin helped clear the table but wasn't allowed to wash up.
"I'm going for a shower,"
"Can you manage?"
"Yer, gotta try it's going to be a long time til it's off," he emphasised the long , then walked to the bedroom picking his comic book up on the way.
Showering and washing his hair one handed proved harder than he thought but eventually he was done. He heard movement in the bedroom, aha time for my next moment, rubbing his eyes a bit and casually putting the towel on his head as if he was trying to dry his hair he walked out naked dabbing the ends of the towel on his eyes, he pretended to be shocked when he saw Jungkook there staring him up and down with hunger.
"Oh sorry I didn't know you were in here," he made a feeble attempt to take the towel from his hair and cover himself.
"No! I mean er don't hide we are a couple we've seen each other naked don't be shy, let me dry your hair it must be awkward one handed,"
"Not half as much as washing it I got soap in my eyes"
Jungkook was already sat in the bed he pulled Jimin to him.
"Poor baby, let me dry your hair,"
He didn't expect Jimin's next move which was to straddle him facing towards him and bending his head down.
"Is that ok?"
Oh fuck Jungkook thought, he knew he was gonna get hard but having Jimin straddling him was a dream come true, he tried concentrating at the job in hand , Jimin giggled," are you trying to rub my hair off?"
He deliberately lowered his ass pretending to slip,
"Oh er Kookie, maybe I should get off, you seem to be......"
"Don't you fucking dare,"
Jungkooks mouth claimed Jimins , his hands going down to squeeze Jimins ass.
"Your so fucking beautiful and I want you right now!!"
He lay Jimin down, then quickly stripped off his own clothes before crawling over the boy, kissing his body leaving marks everywhere.
"You've been driving me insane all day, I want to fuck your beautiful ass , do you know what you do to me?"
Jimin giggled unable to keep the pretended up anymore.
"Well I'm glad my acting got the desired effect!"
Jungkook pulled back in shock," you mean you've been deliberately teasing me?"
Jimin nodded.
"Oh baby your going to get wrecked,"
He rolled into his back rolling Jimin over him,
"Ride me...."
"But I'm not prepped,"
"That's what you get for teasing,"
He placed his hard member against Jimins hole the sticky wetness not lube but enabling him to push in while gripping Jimins hips to pull him down.
"Fucking hell," he groaned.
Jimin gulped in breaths feeling like he had been impaled.
"That's it baby, relax into it, I'm gonna move ok?"
Jimin nodded.
Jungkook went easy at first but the tightness of Jimin and the sight of his boyfriend above him biting his lip and letting out lewd moans stirred him on to go harder, he sat up thrusting into Jimin and sucking on his neck feeling Jimins hard member rubbing between them, then gathering Jimin to him he rolled them over so Jimin was underneath him and he could pound in at a different angle.
"Ah Kookie there right there,"
Jungkook was hitting the spot inside Jimin that turned him to jelly his senses built up and he felt nothing but pleasure building up until digging his heels in the bed his body raised up to meet Jungkooks he came hard screaming out his orgasm
"Kooooooookieeeeee!!"
Jungkook felt the warmth squirt between them, he was desperate to reach his high going deeper and harder until,
"Fuuuuuuuck,aaaaaaaah!!"
He could feel Jimin clench around him milking him dry. He pulled out struggling to his feet,
"Wait there,"
He got a wet cloth and gently cleaned Jimin up before drying him off. The small boy could barely move exhausted beyond belief.
"Get into bed, I'll just have a quick shower,"
"K...."mumbled Jumin.
Jungkook was quick but even so Jimin was completely out when he came back into the room. He looked down at the innocent face wondering how this Angel could be such a tease. Jimin moved whimpering in his sleep , Jungkook knew he would be sore tomorrow. Jimin kept moving as if searching for something, Jungkook smiled climbed into the bed where jimin immediately cuddled up to him. Jungkook carefully placed his bad arm across his stomach so that jimin as usual would put his head on his shoulder and his leg across Jungkook his favourite sleeping position. God he loved this boy, he never wanted him to leave, a thought came into his head one that had him smiling and then drifting off with the biggest smile on his face.