DAY OF REST

VAIN POV

VAIN POV

We played two more games and Aya was fortunate enough to win them. I think I was to the point where I didn't care. They were simple games and I decided to let her win. Today, I just wanted to relax. I needed a day to ease my mind and stop thinking of all the pressure and stress in my life. My father was pushing me to seal the deal with the Russian mafia, and I didn't have it in me to talk to them. They were idiots, and I didn't understand why my father wanted to do business with them. We had endless money at our feet, and we didn't need to get involved with another country. I decided that I would go meet with them at the end of the week. It would be better for me anyway because I wouldn't be so tense. I felt like I was a ticking time bomb and I didn't understand why. It seemed like everything and everyone was starting to piss me off. I've been so busy with running my family and playing these little games with Aya that I didn't even realize that I hadn't had sex. That could be a reason why I was so tense. I pulled my phone out and sent one of my whore's a text. She meant nothing to me and I always paid her after. I looked down when my phone buzzed. She said that she would be here in 10 minutes and sent me a couple of heart emoji's. I was desperate to relieve the stress that was building inside of me. Maybe while she was here, I could take some of my frustration out on her. My phone started to ring and I looked down. Great, my father was calling me. I answered on the third ring and waited for him to speak.

"What happened to the deal with Russia?"

"I'm still going to go. But I need a day to myself because I have been working nonstop. If I go to that meeting today, I'll lose my shit and you know it. I'm not in the mood to sit around and talk to them. They don't speak my language and they have. I've met with them two times and they keep saying the same thing. Our money works differently than theirs."

He sighed, "what has so worked up? You haven't been the same these days and I want to know what's going on. Your mind should be on business, but it's not. Do you care to enlighten me on what could be more important to sealing the deal with Russia?"

"If you want the deal in Russia, you go to the meeting. I told you that I've had enough and I need a day to myself. If you have anything else that you want me to do, I'll be more than happy. But putting me in a setting like that will only cause me to shoot someone."

"Okay listen, I understand. You're not a machine and I need to stop treating you like one. If you need a few days to yourself, you can take off and I'll have my men fill-in."

"Thanks," I mumbled.

"I need you here one hundred percent, so I need you to tell me what's bothering you. I know that you are not entitled to tell me anything but you are my son, and I care about your well-being."

"I'm just dealing with a lot, that's all. But you don't have to worry, I'll be sure to balance everything. If you need me, just give me a call."

He said OK and ended the call quickly. That was one thing about my father that I hated the most. He was stubborn but that was because he was old and set in his ways. When he wanted things done, he wanted them done. He didn't care that you were tired or you had something else to do. I wanted him to understand that I was his son and not one of his soldiers. I think that it's because he's old that he fears leaving everything to me. He told me that once and I couldn't argue with him. Running New York was challenging and it kept me busy. That's what Athena didn't understand. She didn't understand that I was a busy man and my life never stopped. I wanted to be the man that she wanted me to be. I wanted to be the husband and father but I couldn't. When I was a kid, my father would leave me alone with my mother all the time. I would barely see him until he started to groom me for the mafia. I would be with my mother for weeks at a time without seeing my father. That's not the way that I wanted to raise my kid and I wouldn't. Not only that but losing the love of my life showed me a lot of things. There would always be an enemy lurking in the shadows ready to take away the one thing that makes you happy. There was a soft knock at my door and I smirked, she was here. I stood up and walked over to my bedroom door quickly. I pulled the door open to see Azira standing there in a red lace bra with matching panties. She didn't wait for me to give her permission to walk into my bedroom. She walked past me and bent over the bed. That's what I loved most about her. She knew what I liked, and she wasn't shy like the others. I didn't have to walk her through every step of pleasing me. She did with no hesitation, and that thought alone caused my cock to grow very hard. I walked over to her and spanked her hard, and she gasped. I was going to have fun with her, and hopefully relieve some of my stress.