VICTOR GREY

Today Vain was taking me to see Aito and I was surprised but excited

Today Vain was taking me to see Aito and I was surprised but excited. I wanted to see my brother more than anything because I needed to make sure that he was okay. We walked inside a nice house that was located in Manhattan. I was shocked by the luxurious life that he lived. He had money, power, and status. All of the men that were guarding the house made sure to greet him correctly. They would call him Don or say something quick in Italian. We walked into the backyard and I was happy to see Aito standing there. He was standing beside two men with guns and I knew instantly that we couldn't try anything funny. I didn't waste anytime running into his arms. He embraced me tightly and I couldn't stop myself from crying. He rubbed my back and told me that everything was okay and that he was okay. I pulled away and stared into his eyes.

I knew Korean and so I decided to talk in our native tongue to help us talk amongst ourselves. "How are you?" I asked quickly.

"I'm okay," he sighed. "How is everything going with the games?"

"It's going, I'm in the lead right now."

Vain cleared his throat and I turned around to face him. "Speak English, I don't like it when I can't understand you."

I ran my fingers through my hair and cursed under my breath. "If that's what you want."

He took a step towards me, "lose the attitude."

I sighed and turned back to face my brother. "I'm glad that you're okay. I have missed you so much but I want to kill you at the same time. What the hell were you thinking getting mixed up with men like this? You weren't thinking about me, you were thinking about yourself."

He looked down at his feet for a second. "I know, Aya. I should have been honest with you, but I couldn't. I didn't want you to know about this part of my life."

I frowned, "this isn't a part of our lives. We don't have any ties to these people and you shouldn't have dealt with them. They can't be trusted, you know that. Mom and dad made sure that we never saw things like this. Do you have any idea what I've been through and what I've seen?"

He grabbed my hand and squeezed it, "I'm sorry. I was an idiot to get mixed up in all of this and I regret it. I should have never did any of it and I'm sorry. But we will get out of this and I promise we can go wherever you want and I'll be a better brother for you."

I wanted to be angry with him, but I couldn't. He was my brother and I loved him even though he was stupid at times. I squeezed his hand back and smiled weakly. "I'm going to hold you to that."

"Vain, I'm glad to see that you are back on your feet."

Vain's eyes widened and I frowned when I noticed a man walking towards us. It was weird because he looked very similar to Vain. His dark brown hair was gelled back just like Vain's and it was still nice even with the grey streaks in it. He had the same grey eyes that made you feel as though they were looking right into your soul. He was just about as tall as Vain. I could tell that Vain was not happy about this man being here and I couldn't help but wonder why.