Hiding from the wolves

As I reached the last step, I bumped into Morgan who said "There you are, I was just coming up to check on you" I exhaled and said "Sorry, there was a line". I asked Morgan for the time since i still did not have a phone. I remember the phone shop that Morgan pointed out and will be returning to buy a cheap phone so that I can have it in case of any emergencies.

Morgan glanced at her phone and said "Its only 8:00pm, its super early" as she looked at me and smiled, Liam walked over and wrapped his arm around her waist. "Ladies can I get you a drink?" Morgan said she wants "Sothern comfort with orange juice", I have only ever tasted one beer that Yana and I stole from my uncle back home, but this drink sounds interesting and so I said "I want one of those too please", Liam nodded with a grin and was off to fetch the drinks.

As I looked around the room I froze when I noticed Wolf, Zane and Alex making their way down the stairs, I also noticed how the people around me quieted down as they became aware of them. I quickly turned back towards Morgan and moved my hair to the right side of my face attempting to hide myself so they would not see me. As Morgan opened her mouth to say something to me, she paused and leaned down to my ear, so I would hear her over the music, "Oh my god its them!" she shrieked. I tried to give her a very basic confused look and leaned over to her and said "Them who?". She grinned at me and said "You remember those guys, "The wolves" from Liam's story earlier?"  To this I nodded my head, "Well there they are" she said and nodded to my left. Making sure my hair was still in place hiding the left side of my face, I turned to look and every hair on my body stood to attention as my gaze was greeted by penetrating green eyes that belong to Wolf. 

As I continued to be trapped in the intensity of Wolf's gaze, I can't help but to run my hands over my thighs which still have the his dry cum on them. He glanced at my hands and he looked almost...angry at me as if I had wronged him in some way. I feel very confused because if anyone should be upset at the...situation that happened in the upstairs bathroom it should be me. 

As Wolf continued his glaring, Zane and Alex both followed his line of sight and looked at me. Alex had a soft, tender look in his eye as he smiled and Zane had that sexy model look about him as he grinned. My thoughts were interrupted as Morgan leaned down into my ear and said "What's going on, the Wolves are starring at you?". I turned back around to Morgan attempting to ignore the heat of their stares on my back as I explained "Um when was waiting to use the bathroom one of them bumped into me. they apologized and asked for my name but I had no idea who they were" I released a breath I had not realized I was holding. "Wow" Morgan said as she grinned, "I don't think they have ever spoken more than two words to anyone other than the teachers and each other." I really wanted to change the subject as I became more uncomfortable. Thank God that as Morgan looked like she wanted more details about my interaction with the so called "Wolves" Liam interrupted us with our drinks. As I tasked my first sip of my dink, it tasted very strong. I felt it go all the way down my throat and into my belly.

My body was very aware that I was being started at and as I took a peek around the curtain of my hair on my left side, I caught Wolf's glare again but I quickly turned around and took another sip of my drink. I was ready to go home but did not want to ruin Morgan and Liam's night. Liam put his arm around Morgan's shoulder as I stood on her other side and we walked around. We paused at one of the tables where there was an intense game of beer pong going on as everyone shouted at the two guys playing the game. Morgan explained how the game worked as I gazed at the ball until it fell in one of the guy's cups and they had to drink the beer. 

I was so focused on the game that I did not notice that someone came to stand to my right and someone was also very close to my left. The nerves in my body escalated when I glanced at them and found Alex to my right and Zane to my left. They were both a good two feet taller then me. I am 5'1 and felt even smaller in their presence. Wolf was a good foot taller than both of them and I made this comparison as wolf stood on the far right of the room glaring in our direction.