Daddy!

*Hey my lovely readers this chapter contains SEXUAL situations*

It's been a week since the party, a week since I had last seen those guys but for some reason Wolf has stayed in my head... in my dreams. Last night was the latest part to the ongoing dreams about him. In my dream, Alex, bane and Zane were always there as the audience to the show that I was putting on with wolf. They would watch and stroke themselves while watching me with wolf and I... Liked it, a lot. I was aware of their Presence but my sole focus was wolf. We were both naked and as I looked down, he had his mouth between my legs.

His tongue ticked my clit and it felt so good I was panting. Wolf's hands reached up and he pinched both my nipples making me gasp "Yes!" I moaned and he hummed into my pussy sending little shocks of pleasure through my body.

He removed his right hand from my nipple and slowly started to insert a finger in my pussy and I never thought I would experience such pleasure from just his fingers.

As he started to stroke my pussy with his finger with gentle thrust, he continued to play with my clit, i started to feel that something big was coming as my walls started to tighten around wolfs fingers, "good girl little one, you are so close baby", he said into my pussy.

"Oh god" I moaned as his fingers stroked me faster and he sucked my clit hard, I started to cum, and wolf moaned and licked it all up "all this cream just for me" he moaned and as he continued to suck on my clit, he slowly removed his fingers as I started to come down from my high

When I looked back down, he smiled up at me "there she is, my good girl, right little one?" He asked and I smiled back I my euphoric state and whispered, "yes daddy" and that's when I woke up, confused to my dark room, I looked over at Morgans bed but then remembered she was spending the night with Liam and sighed.

I felt so aroused still thinking about my dream that I found my hand traveling down between my legs, I pushed the covers back and quickly removed my pajama shorts.

Touching myself to the image of wolf and these erotic dreams had become a part of my nightly routine where Wolf was the star.

I closed my eyes and imagined wolfs eyes, his body and the way his cock stood out in the bathroom, at the party, how that girl was on her knees with his cock in her mouth.

I could not help the pang of Jealousy that struck me every time I thought about him being touched by her or anyone else, as if he belonged to me and only me.

I brought my left hand up to my breast and pinched my nipple, the same way he did in my dream, it felt so good but it's nothing compared to how intense it would be if he was here touching me and calling me his "good girl."

I used my right hand to stroke my clit and I moaned at how wet I was from my dream with "Mi Lobo" my wolf, i moaned in Spanish as i inserted a finger in my pussy just like wolf did, wishing it was wolf's finger instead.

It started to feel so good as i picked up the pace "lobo" I called wolf in Spanish wishing it was his hand stroking me.

As I started to cum to moaned "Daddy" very loud, startling myself, I had touched myself a couple of times in the past, mostly in the shower, quickly and quietly, but never had I had such an intense orgasm as the ones i had when it was wolf on my mind,

"Daddy?" I thought out loud, why did it feel so good and make me so wet to use that term for wolf?

I really need to stay away from them...From him because I don't know what He is doing to me, and something tells me that I don't want to find out...

I did my bed and grabbed my toiletries as i headed to the shared shower stalls, we had at the end of the hall, there were 6 dorms on this floor with a total of 12 girls and i was super grateful that its very early and there was no-one in the shower.

As i step in and let the warm water cascade down my back, my thoughts come back to the same place they have been for the past week. Wolf

*Next chapter will be longer, please read warning before you start reading it my lovely readers*