Roomate

I woke up with a start and all I could feel was pain. I groan as i try to sit up when someone gently presses me back down with a hand on my stomach and another on my shoulder

"Easy Little one" he said in that husky voice that i have come to like so much. "What happened?" I ask in a whisper because even breathing hurts right now

"What do you remember little one?" He asks as he keeps those intense green eyes on my face as i speak.

While it takes me a moment to gather my thoughts he walks over to the table on the other side of the bed and shakes two white pills out of a bottle and bring it over to me along with a glass of water. "Drink this little one, it will help with the pain" he explains and holds the pills out to me. I grab them out of his hands as he holds the glass of water to my lips, and I swallow them down.

"Thank you, wolf...for everything" I say and look up to see that his intense gaze has not moved from my face. "You never have to thank me for anything Principessa, it's my pleasure to take care of you" he responds and if i wasnt already laying down I know my knees would have given up on me and i would have fell on the floor face first.

I felt the heat on my cheeks and was 100% sure i was blushing. "So beautiful" he murmured as he lifted his left hand, and his fingers grazed my cheeks. I cleared my throat as i answered his previous question, hoping to damper the intensity in his eyes.

"I remember saying goodbye to Morgan and Liam, then I was walking...he attacked me" I feel the panic rising as i recall the events that passed with that man, but i refuse to give him anymore tears, so i take a deep breath before continuing "He was going to rape me" I say in a small voice and Wolf sits on the bed with his back on the bed frame and gently lifts me into his lap.

I feel the heat come back to my cheeks at the intimate position but i say nothing, I look up to find him already watching my face. "Never again little one, no one will ever get close enough to hurt you because i will tear them apart, il tuo lupo li ucciderà tutti" (Your wolf will kill them all, in Italian)

As i looked up at his beautiful face from my position on his chest, i was about to ask him what that means, it occurred to me that wolf had helped me but how did he find me in that alley? We were on the sidewalk but then that guy cornered me into that alley plus it was dark so it would have been difficult for anyone to find us.

"Wolf, thank you so much for saving my life" I said as he gazed into my eyes and his hard eyes melted as he stared at my lips and as I blinked, he leaned down and placed a soft kiss on my nose.

I looked at my hands folded on my lap and asked "Wolf?" I asked, "Yes little one?" "I'm so happy you were there but how did you know where i was?" I asked and looked back up to find him watching me intently.

"You are mine and i will always find you, Principessa"

He answered while continuing to watch me as i stared at him in shock of what he had just said.

"I am so sorry I was late, i was in a meeting and it wasnt until I was done that i realized that you had left the cafe and bronze was distracted and did not make sure you made it back to your dorm safely, but he will be dealt with" Wolf stated in a dark tone that made me shutter.

Wolf must have noticed because he smiled down at me and tightened his hold. "Nothing for you to worry about my little one"

"What?" Was the only word that i could muster in the moment.

"How did you know where i was..." I start to ask but then it hits me, this feeling that suddenly hits me, i feel watched by him, as if his green eyes can see through my eyes and into my soul but there's more, i feel safe and i gasp!