Giving in to him

I opened my eyes slowly feeling groggy and tired. I closed my eyes taking a moment to think back on the events that took place last night. Not just the assault which I have decided to put in the back of my mind for the meantime, but Wolf. I feel overwhelmed by everything that he said and did yesterday.

I hear movement on my right and as i quickly turn to see where the noise is coming from, i cry out in pain.
"Easy little one" i hear from wolf's husky voice which i have come to like so much.

"You have to be careful, no sudden movements, you have to give yourself time to heal" he continues as i stare at him with narrowed eyes. As much as i appreciate him taking care of me and i refuse to acknowledge how much pleasure it truly gives me, I can't just forget our conversation from yesterday and how he stated i was "his".

I have to get out of here so i can get my head, heart and body in order because if i don't i know he will do everything to convince me to give in. The worst part is that I know it won't take much for me to cave, not when he looks at me with those penetrating green eyes full of passion and determination.

After leaving home and getting away from my dad, i swore that i would never let another man control me. Wolf may not see it, but he is an alpha in every sense of the word and i would never be an equal to him because he would be too dominant for that to happen.

As I opened my mouth to ask for the phone so I could call Morgan who must be very worried that I never made it back, there a knock on the door.

"Breakfast and your pain killers first little one, then I will give you your cell phone" wolf spoke over his shoulder as he walked towards the door and opened it.

I was prepared to be greeted with Sonia's glare but instead it was a big guy holding a tray that looked very familiar. Before i could place my thumb as to where i have seen this guy before wolf spoke to him in a cold, harsh tone which was a complete 180 from the gentle man that had rescued me and taken care of me. When the first sentence came out of his mouth i jumped a-little, not expecting him to be so loud.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" He practically roared and i couldn't help but look at the big guy to see his reaction. The big guy was looking down at the floor and as he looked up, he looked paler than when he had first entered the room.

"Well bronze, what the fuck do you have to say for yourself?!, she was hurt and scared, and you had one job!" Bellowed wolf at the poor guy who i just recognized.

"It's you!" I said and both men turned to look at me. "You're the guy from the cafe, the one that made that...bastard leave" i continued. "Yes, Miss and I am so sorry, it was my job to make sure you were safe while the boss was busy and i got distracted" bronze answered while looking at Wolf.

"It's not your fault, no one can take responsibility for other people's actions, thanks for stepping in at the cafe" i continued as both men looked at men in surprise.

"His incompetence will be dealt with" wolf stated in a dark tone and I did not like the sound of that.
"No!" I said as both men continued to watch me.
"It's not his fault and so help me wolf if you hurt him, I will never talk to you again" i stated in a small but firm voice.

I expected to see anger in wolfs face after all i had just defied him in front of one of his workers but as i looked at his face there was a small smile and it looked like he was fighting a grin.

He looked back over at Bronze and the smile was gone. "Be very grateful that my principessa has a generous and forgiving heart, but you will not get a second chance, do i make myself clear?". I looked over at Bronze as he looked up at Wolf. "Yes boss" he stated and then looked over at me "Thank you very much Miss, I am indebted to you". I felt the heat in my cheeks and looked over at wolf who had a look of pride on his face that made me nervous.