Chapter 27

"Well this is certainly unexpected," George commented when he saw the simple restaurant in front of them.

"Are you disappointed?" the Alpha asked nervously.

"Course not silly. I much prefer these simple places, to those fancy restaurants that you always bring me to." The omega answered honestly.

"Well I'm glad that I listened to Beck..." the blonde said, as he breathed out a sigh of relief.

"Ah, my son knows me so well..." The brunette stated with pride as they headed to the entrance.

In this quiet diner, the two shared a warm conversation. The atmosphere was light and filled with hushed giggles and wheezes. After paying, the pair left the establishment, while playfully shoving each other on the way out.

"Come on!" the blonde yelled as he pulled George along.

"Dream? The car is that way," George said, pointing in the opposite direction.

"I know, but there is somewhere I want to take you first." The man said, leading George to a children's playground at a nearby park.

"Really?" George asked with a smirk.

"What? We didn't really play together back when we were kids So I thought why not relive our childhood." the blonde pointed out.

"Yeah, I guess we couldn't do that with you shoving me into the sandpit, or knocking me off the swings all the time."

The alpha rubbed his neck in shame, "Yeah sorry about that..."

"Honestly, what was up with you back then. I wasn't even a stripper yet," George asked in a fake upset tone, as he sat down on a swing.

"I already told you, I had a crush on you and acted stupidly." the alpha confessed, as he stood behind the omega to gently push him.

"Wait... how long have you had a crush on me?" George asked, turning his head back and smirking a bit when he saw blush dust Dream's cheeks.

"Do you remember that time in first grade, when we all went out to play in the woods behind the school?"

George thought back, "Oh the time that you got lost?"

The blonde frowned, "I believe that you were the one lost, George," he pointed out with a smirk.

"Really? I don't remember..."

"Well let me refresh your memory," the blonde stated in an amused tone. "We were all playing hide and seek, and couldn't find you. It was getting late, so the teachers had us all group up and look around, but I separated from the group when I saw some bushes moving, and thought that it was you. Turns out that it was just a rabbit, but when I went back to rejoin my group, they were already gone."

"Oh my gosh, I remember now! I was hiding, but then I heard someone crying, and found you curled up beside a tree, bawling your eyes out." George said while laughing, much to the alpha's annoyance.

"I was not bawling..." Dream corrected.

"Yes you were, you were mumbling something about being separated from the group, and I was technically right since you were lost that time."

"I was looking for you!"

"Well then we were both lost," George said laughing.

The alpha huffed before continuing the story. "Before you found me I was running around, trying to find my group, and ended up tripping on a tree root. I guess all the panic got to me, and I started crying..."