Chapter 28

Dream's house happened to be nearby, so the pair headed there to change out of their wet clothes. Despite being rich, the blonde's house was no mansion, since the alpha found no point in such luxuries when he lived alone.

While the brunette showered, Dream placed their wet clothes in the wash, then prepared some warm drinks and a few snacks. When the blonde saw George step out wearing his clothes, which were a couple of sizes too big for the omega, the alpha felt a familiar heat grow in his pants.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, Calm down Dream, he reminded himself.

"Dream? Are you alright?" George's voice broke his concentration, and the blonde opened his eyes to find the brunette standing right in front of him.

He smells so good, Dream thought, loving the mixture of his own soap intertwining with the omega's sweet scent. He turned his head to the side to regain his composure.

"I'm fine George," he replied with a forced smile. "Please take a seat," he continued, pointing towards the couch. He then handed the omega a mug and sat next to him. While waiting for their clothes to dry, they both decided to watch a movie.

Sometime during the film, George started to lean on the alpha, who tensed up when he felt the brunette's head on his shoulder. The alpha, in turn, cautiously stretched out his arm to wrap around the omega, which caused George to gush inwardly.

As the movie came to an end, Dream turned on the radio beside them. He then returned his attention to George, who was smiling brightly at him. The Alpha returned the smile but inhaled sharply when the omega closed the distance between them.

Their breaths brush across each other's skin, lips so close yet not touching. Their eyes clouded over with a certain emotion, that had both their hearts pounding in excitement.

Dream reached up to cup the brunette's cheek, and the latter leaned into the touch, "Can we?" the blonde asked in a whisper, and George nodded.

The blonde's face broke into a happy grin, while George giggled a bit before their lips finally locked together in a kiss.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Just a pinch of spice

Skip if you want :)

=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Fireworks and warmth, that was the best way to describe how the pair felt as their lips danced against each other.

It was meant to be a quick kiss, just a peck, but the minute that their lips touched they found themselves unable to pull away. All their pent-up emotions, along with their mate bond reconnecting, drove them both over the edge as each kiss grew increasingly more passionate.

George let out a muffled moan, when he felt Dream's tongue run over his bottom lip, and gladly granted the blonde access to his mouth. He ran his fingers through the blonde's hair tugging gently and making Dream groan. The brunette wrapped his arms around Dream's neck and pulled their bodies flush against each other.

Dream ran his hands up and down George's side, eventually finding the courage to pull the brunette onto his lap. The blonde then moved his lips to George's faded mark, which was hidden behind the omega's collar.

Dream gently nipped around the area, causing George to shiver and bury his face into the blonde's neck, where he inhaled the Alpha's scent deeply.

"George..." Dream breathed out, and the omega lifted his head, only to feel the blonde's lips on his again.