Chapter 1:Natural disasters are a great way to meet people!

Tengu City is a silent and peacefull at least from the common folk's point of view, city of Japan. Well, if you ignore the occasional spacialquackes happening around. Fortunately, they have bunkers to protect them from it.

Right now a seemingly peacefull and innocent boy was sleeping in a luxurious house of this city. However, this boy was anything from innocent and peacefull. Although some of his friends did tell him that when he sleeps he looks almost harmless.

It wasn't a exageration, especially with the adrgynous look of the boy that made his sleeping body seem like a beautiful painting. A very pale skin with shaggy hair of dark blue in contrast with his bright blue eyes and a smile be can keep up even while sleeping. His name was Kumagawa Misogi.

Kumagawa was a very perceptive boy, however

Kumagawa was a very perceptive boy, however. Even while sleeping he was very much aware of everything that was happening around him. Fact in which he got out of bed as he felt a body flying in his direction with the full intent to kick him.

The minus didn't need even a second foe his reflexes to kick in. He leapt out of the bed above the atacker while dragging his pillow with him. As the two crossed paths he let the pillow fell on the atackers face, blinding her, as the assailtant's body fell limp on his now empty bed. In contrast to her Kumagawa landed on hus feet on the floor with grace worthy of a olympic athlete, but that was only to be expected from a abnormal.

Looking at the person's muffled rage in the pillow his suspicions were confirmed, the atacker was his adopted little sister. She's practically a full-fleged little sister by now as he was adopted at a very young age as his biological parents died in a tragic fire, which he could bring back qnd have a heartfelt reunion with. But he was too lazy for that.

The girl in question was petite, not on Hanosode's level of petite but close enough, with fiery red hair tied in twintails with ribbons and eyes of the same color. Her name was Kumagawa Kotori.

Kotori:Not gair, Onii-chan! Why are you so damn athletic!? I can never get you with that

Kumagawa:[Haha, I need to say that I admire your determination. Maybe you'll be able to reaset and try this forever.]