Chapter 4:Is she more loli than Hanosode?

Kumagawa was strolling around the town on a relaxing park while raining. He could manifest a umbrella into reality, but he does enjoy the rain.

He was minding his own bussiness on his phone. Meaning hacking the file of Ratatosk, AST and DEM to see the large variety of girls he'll need to seduce.

Twins, that's two time a win. Yandere, he alwais liked bloodthirsty women. A idol that hates men, he also likes a challenge. A loli, interesting enough she shared some physical traits with Hanosode.

Kumagawa took a look at his phone than at the park. He repeated the process a few times to confirm the loli was actually there.

The girl was petite with blue hair and eyes. She also had a hand bunny puppet. Her name was Yoshino.

In normal circumstances he would protest, byt thanks to the informations he found out she was actually fourty years old

In normal circumstances he would protest, byt thanks to the informations he found out she was actually fourty years old. Despise her age she still looked very you, the same can be said about Hanosode but that was a effect of briefly being possesed by Iihiko.

Kumagawa crossed the distance between them in less than a second moving in front of Yoshino in a kneeling position. That made the girl startlled and she jumped back in surprise.

Kumagawa:[You'll get a cold if you stay here too much, you know?]

Yoshino:U-Um...

Yoshinon:Oya, oya, could you be...a pervert!?

Kumagawa:[Hm, you certainly wouldn't be wrong in that assumption.]

Yoshinon:Hyahahaha, it's rare to see such a honest pervert! I'm Yoshinon and this little cutie is called Yoshino.

Yoshino gave a short look behind Yoshinon. Instead of asking about the puppet Kumagawa just waved his head in greeting to the girl making her give a short nod.

Kumagawa:[My name is Kumagawa Misogi.]

Yoshinon:Misogi-kun, eh? You should listen to your own advice.

Kumagawa:[It's alright, it's unlikely I'll catch a cold. I've been through much worse.]

Yoshinon:Eeeeh, that so. That's quiet something.

Kumagawa:[Hm, guess I must be going.]

Yoshinon:But we were getting along so well!

Kumagawa:[I guess so, but if I'm going to be late I'm gonna get assaulted by a lot of kicks.]

Yoshinon:Isn't that domestic abuse?

Kumagawa:[Eh, she never actually succeded.]

The two parted ways. As Kumagawa has forseen Kotori tried to kick him afgain only to fail miserably. After her attempt Kumagawa made dinner and him with Kotori and Tohka sat at the table.

Kotori:Something interesting happened today?

Kumagawa:[Oh, I meet a spirit. I think you know her by the name of Hermit.]