Chapter 5:Can we agree that some people should die?

Kumagawa looked on at the classroom, feet crossed on his desk, as things went normaly. Tohka and Origami were bikering. Hiroto was flirting with his virtual friend. That group of three girls, who's names he still can't bother to learn, were staring at Hiroto with the purple hair on the group saying the only line she seems to know.

Kumagawa paid more attention when Tamae came into the classroom with a girl beside her. The minus recognized her as one of the spirits he found in the DEM files.

Tamae:Everyone, we have a new student joining us!

The girl had black hair and one red eyes visible while she covered the other with her hair. Kumagawa supposed this was fair, having a clock eye would attract too much attention. Her name was Tokisaki Kurumi.

 Her name was Tokisaki Kurumi

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Kurumi:Hello, everyone. My name is Tokisaki Kurumi. Also, I'm a spirit!

The class and teacher looked her with confused looks. Tohka looked at her with a curious look. Origami widened her eyes. Kumagawa grinned at the time spirit.

Kumagawa:[This girl is gonna be interesting!]

After school Kumagawa returned home with Tohka as usual. Bumping in a girl wasn't that usual. The girl hugging him and calling him her brother was very unusual.

And this brought them in this situation. Kotori and the girl were sitting on oposite sides of the table, glaring at each other.

Yoshinon:Wow, the intensity is crazy!

Tohka:Should we intervene?

Yoshino:I...I'm not sure.

Yoshinon:This seems really domestic.

Kumagawa cast a glance at the girl. It could be seen that they were related, she had dark blue hair like him, but instead of blue eyes her's were brown. Her name was Takamiya Mana.

Mana:Ah, thank you for taking care of Onii-chan for me

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Mana:Ah, thank you for taking care of Onii-chan for me.

Kotori:It's only natural. Misogi is my brother for so many years, after all.

Mana:Hahaha, I guess that's true. Well, not like you can beat the real sister.

A tick mark grew on Kotori's forhead. Kumagawa looked at Mana with a tittled head.

Dating the King of Minuses! What could go wrong?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें