Chapter 9:Cockblocked once again!

Reine stared at a agitated Tamae with bored eyes. She seems to be very surprised by them suddenly getting new students.

Tamae:But I haven't heard anything about this!

Reine:Yes, the decision was so at tgeast moment that they couldn't contact you in time. But it doesn't really change anything, just relax.

Tamae:Well, if you say so...

Reine sighed as Tamae finnaly left. Now she needs to find a minus with a pair of twins clinging to him, which did not take long.

Kaguya:Now, what do you say? Aren't my feminine wiles so much more superior?

Yuzuru:Question. Would you prefer a beautiful girl of a easy woman like Kaguya?

Kaguya:I'm not a easy woman!

Yuzuru:Correction. Do you really prefer a tramp like Kaguya?

Kaguya:I'm not a tramp either! That's even worse!

Kumagawa:[I have a good feeling about this relationship.]

Reine:Girls, come with me. While Shi might look innocent, he's anything but. Such weak tactics won't work on him.

The twins decided to accept the strategical retreat to come in force later. Kumagawa have meet them again in front of the bath house when he was going to relax in the onsens.

Kaguya:Now Misogi, let us clean the impurities off your puny human body!

Yuzuru:Confirmation. Let's take a bath, Misogi.

The three have gone in the termal water together. The twins were once again sandwiching Kumagawa, this time in towels, and he looked as unbothered by it as ever.

Kaguya:I'll be courtous and leave you the first seduction attempt, Yuzuru.

Yuzuru:Negative. Kagura should go first.

Kaguya:Huh? If I'm going, it'll be already over. That'd be boring, wouldn't it?

Yuzuru:Clarifiaction. I'm patient enough to let the one inferior in...Heh, all aspects, go first.

Kaguya:What was that, you cow!? Fine, just watch!

Kaguya got up and made a sexy pose, the towel filled with water putting accent to that. Kumagawa stared with his smile a little larger and eyes closed while heldimg the chin of his tittled head between his fingers.

Kumagawa:[Nice!]

Kaguya blusged in embarassment and went back into the water, being beat by her own target. Yuzuru needed to be given a prize for looking stoic and smug at the same time.

Yuzuru:Heh.

Kaguya:And what can you do, huh!?

Yuzuru changed her position, now sitting at Kumagawa's side. She blew a kiss with her hands, but the kis missed the minus.

Kaguya:Hahahaha! Good job at sending me a kiss!

Kumagawa:[Wait...]

The twins looked at Kumagawa in curiosity. It's true he could become a girl by using his all fiction, so at the mention of yuri a image poped in his head of his female self in a dominatrix suit with the rwins in a vulnerable state using...certain toys.

Kumagawa:[...That's not a bad idea at all. Yuzuru-chan, you get extra points for that!]

Kaguya:Geh!?

Yuzuru:Confusion. Why do I feel excited and scared at tge same time?

Kumagawa:[Anyway, I'm curious qbout those endless conflicts of yours. You said becoming the Yamai, right? Am I to understand you two were one being at some point in time?]

Kaguya:Hm, to be expected from the man we choose to battle over. Indeed, we were once one spirit by the name of Yamai. She has once diverted into us two, but...

Yuzuru:Continuation. The personality of the original Yamai has been gone for years now. When we will combine, one personlity must continue to exist while the other must die.

Kumagawa:[Huh, this kind of sounds like that Harru Potter prophecy.]

Kaguya:That is why we have tried to outshibe each other in various contests. Fights. Races. Kendama. Even eating contests.

Kumagawa:[Kendama? That sounds seeious.]

Kaguya:Indeed. And you are our final match!

Kumagawa:[Strange, usually when people say that they ebd up getting crucified on a wall.]

Yuzuru:Hm?

Kumagawa:[Don't worry, you'll get it later on.]

Kaguya:Well than, let us enjoy ourselves!

Their enjoyment was cut short at the sound of the door of the onsen being opened. Kumagawa matterialized a screw in his hand, but stopped when he saw it was Tohka.

Tohka:Eh? What's going on? What are you doing in the women's bathroom, Misogi?

Kumagawa:[Women?...You've changed the signs, haven't?]

Kaguya:Haha, indeed!

Yuzuru:Confirmation. But we changed them back after you entered.

Tohka:I should've imagined it was something like that.

The door clicked open once again and Kumagawa repeated his action, but this time Tohka launched herself on his arm to stop him. Seeing no way to get rid of witnesses without harming Tohka, Kumagawa hid behind a rock. Looking from his spot he noticed that some of Tohka's friends were within the group.

Kumagawa analyzed his situation and found the best solution. He waved his head at the three girls he was with and jumped off the onsen. The three looked diwn with worried expressions, only to see Kumagawa landing safely at tge shore if the sea.

Later Kumagawa was in his room at tge night time. Usually he'd just kill those people and be done with it. It not like Medaka's refirming changed him that much, he would care and listen to the people close to him, but would obliterate the rest of the world without a second thought.

That's why he didn't kill those girls, it'd make Tohka upset. Doesn't matter how much he wants to kill that one girl in Tohka's group of friends. Like, did she know any other sentence other than "That's so lame"?

However, his mind was taken away from homocidal thoughts when Kaguya and Yuzuru cane in his room wearing those afterbath suits. But Yuzuru immediatly took it off and got under the blanket.

Kaguya:What do you think you're doing, nuzzling on him like that!?

Yuzuru:Answer. My master teached me that.

Kumagawa:[Does you master happen to have white hair and a expression like your's?]

Yuzuru:Yes.

Kumagawa:[I figured that much.]

Kaguya:You...You think you can go against me like that!?

Kaguya copied her sister's action as the two began to push each other against Kumagawa's body. Kumagawa's smile seemed to take a mischievious, if not a little sadistic, turn as he too went under the blanket.

Tamae:Kumagawa-kun, are you alright. I heard some scre...

Tamae cut herself mid-sentence as she took the view in front of her. Two najed twins with a equally naked well build paled skinned boy in the middle.

Tamae:W...What are you three doing!?

Kaguya:The better question is what is a guide of young minds planning in one of the said young minds's room so late in the night.

Yuzuru:Affirmation. Please get out, desperate woman!

Tamae:No! You absolutly can't do that at this age! Especially on a school trip!

Kumagawa:[Tch.]