Chapter 2: [UPDATED] Disconnected Family.

Ozpin POV:

After my reunion with Reed I return back to Beacon. It's the middle of the day so school is still in session. I head back into my office and see that Glynda did in fact take my place while I was gone.

Ozpin: "I found him."

Glynda. An older blonde woman with quite a body and an attitude that would make some people see her as either a dream woman or a nightmare.

Me? I don't think I could care less. I'm not that type of person.

Glynda: "Where was he? You told me just seemingly disappeared off the planet. There's no way you found him in public."

Ozpin: "Oddly enough, it was. Leaving a grocery story he frequently goes to. But that isn't the main part. I managed to get him into going with us tomorrow to see the new batch of Faunus."

Glynda puts her papers down and stands back up, crossing her arms with a confused and stern look on her face.

Glynda: "You seem oddly giddy about this. What's your motive? What do you gain from Reed going to one of these with us?"

Ozpin: "Why must you assume I have a grand plan behind everything? Perhaps I wish to take him under my wing and teach him how this world works. He's a sheltered boy after all."

Her look of confusion and suspicion grows and I can't blame her for that. But I did mean what I said. This isn't something I need for a big step in a plan. Perhaps I do actually want to become a mentor to him.

Glynda: "Right...what time tomorrow? I'll have to have a substitute for class depending on how long this is."

Ozpin: "8 am. Taking a bullhead to the cabin and going straight there. He was nice enough to tell us where it was."

She scratches the top of her head for a couple of seconds, thinking of her schedule for tomorrow.

Glynda: "I can make that work. Just promise not to grope the Faunus this time? At least not while I'm looking. I know there's no rule saying you can't but you know my own thoughts on these unfortunate creatures."

She grabs her work and scroll from the desk and heads to the elevator. The door closes and I'm left alone in silence.

Finally. Peace and quiet.

I sit back in my desk and pull up a few folders full of names and information, some as part of the school and some being so far from legal that it's humorous.

I open a folder with the third year students in them and pull out two specific ID's.

Ruby Rose- 3rd Year.
Yang Xiao Long- 3rd Year.

I move Yang's to the side and pull out ID's of graduates from all the different classes over the years. One specific ID is all I need.

...

...

There it is.

Summer Rose- Graduated.

Now the illegal part.

I open a personal folder of potential clients I've gathered over the years. One of them being our friend Reed. I pull out a picture of him that I had an acquaintance take and put it alongside the other two.

Reed Rose(?) - Potential Missing Rose.

The similarities are uncanny. Even when seeing his silver eyes I could tell something was up, but with this? Heh. You'd need to be an idiot to not be able to tell.