Chapter: 27

╔══════════════════

Book name: Mr. jerk and his bird brain

Page no: 29

In the story:

In the story:

Y/N's hand was bleeding when one of Eunwoo's workers came ....

Eunwoo's worker:You have to immediately go to Mr. Eunwoo or you'll be in big trouble

Y/N quickly removed the piece of glass and without cleaning her hand, she hurriedly went to Eunwoo.

As soon as Y/N was about to enter Eunwoo's studio room....

Y/N : Yes boss did you call me?

Eunwoo pulled Y/N's hand and pushed her to a wall and pressed her hand tightly.

Y/N winced in pain : Ahh it hurts!

Blood was coming out of       Y/N's hand but Eunwoo didn't notice that and pressed it even harder.

Eunwoo with anger : Oh you had such a wish to ruin me? Did you think that just because I treat you nicely you could do anything?

Y/N : What? But I-

Eunwoo :How much money did you do it for? I should've understood earlier that you were a gold digger. We already had arguments so I should've known. You only agreed to work here for double money. You are crazy for money.

Y/N whimpered : Boss leave my hand! It's hurting.

Tears were flowing endlessly from Y/N's doe eyes

Eunwoo :You deserve more pain than that. You were acting so nice because you were planning to ruin me.

Y/N was continuously crying.Eunwoo's mind was completely messed up ,he didn't even know what was he doing. Y/N can see Eunwoo's red scary eyes.

Eunwoo with rage :You are a poor piece of shit that is using In-Yeop to live. If you told me that you needed more money, I could've given it. You didn't have to do such a terrible thing. Just because Jinjin hyung told me to not fire you I'm not doing it. In the future hopefully won't do anything like this and have learned your place. Don't boss around