Chapter:34

In the story:

Eunwoo with flirty tone : I'm glad. Did my song win your heart pretty?

Y/N felt her heart was beating faster...

Eunwoo noticed Y/N's red face and a shy smile.

Eunwoo: Perhaps, are you blushing?

Y/N while touching her face: No -no!

Eunwoo : Ok then let's go.

Eunwoo and Jinjin dropped Y/N off to her house.

After she went home, she was studying with Hyunjin but all she could think about was the song Eunwoo sang about her. Before she even realised it, she was blushing.

Hyunjin: Hey cutie Noona! Are you even listening?

Y/N coming back to reality: Ah- uh- What were you saying Hyunie?

Hyunjin: Why weren't you listening to me? And why are you cheeks pink?

Y/N: No I'm not blushing at all!! My face is just pink! It's so hot in here.

Hyunjin: I didn't say you were blushing but ok. Tell me the answer to this.

Y/N in mind: Why am I thinking of boss so much?! I guess I have fallen for him.

Y/N: Hyunie, tell me this, is it ok to like someone of a higher status than you?

Hyunjin: Huh? Do you like someone?

Y/N: No! Just curious. I don't have any idea of love.Please tell me

Hyunjin: In my opinion, love is love! It's ok no matter who. Suppose you fall in love with your boss!

Y/N with a shocked face: My boss?!! How did yo-

Hyunjin: I know you don't like your boss at all! I was just giving an example. But if you do like someone , let me know first! Like how I told you first that I liked Bunny boy Lee know at first sight.

Y/N with a big smile: Sure I will.

Next day when Y/N made eye contact with Eunwoo at work, she felt really shy and slightly embarrassed.

That day, Jennie again tried to flirt with Eunwoo again but he tried to avoid her and didn't give her a chance. Y/N had realized that she didn't like seeing them together. She came upon the conclusion that she felt jealous.

On the other hand:

Lee know was waiting eagerly for Hyunjin in the dance academy.

A lot of time passed but Hyunjin still hadn't arrived at the academy.

Lee know: Why hasn't that blondy arrived yet?!!

Suddenly someone grabbed his hand.

When he saw the person, he was utterly annoyed.