Chapter:36(The End)

In the story:

Y/N hugged Eunwoo out of excitement, leaving him stunned and frozen but he hugged her back.

Eunwoo: I'm glad I was able to make you happy.

Y/N: It's very late, we have to get home.

Eunwoo drove her home. When Y/N was about to leave, Eunwoo shouted...

Eunwoo: Wait a minute!

Y/N looked back at Eunwoo. Eunwoo leaned towards the back seat and grabbed something. It was a big box. It was an authentic Belgian chocolate cake with candles on it.

Y/N, astonished: Belgian chocolate cake?!!! My favourite!!! How did you know?!!

Eunwoo handed her a bouquet of violet lisiantus flowers.

Eunwoo: Because you are my personal assistant. It should be obvious!

Y/N: I don't remember telling you any of that!

Eunwoo while tapping his forhead: I'm a mind reader..

Y/N: That's creepy!

Eunwoo chuckled at her words.

Eunwoo: Quick! Make a wish!

When Y/N closed her eyes, all she could see was Eunwoo's face.

Y/N opened her eyes and looked at Eunwoo, whose eyes were closed;he was wishing something.

Eunwoo wished for the fulfilment of Y/N's wish.

Eunwoo: Is it over? Blow the candles!

Y/N blew the candles and started cutting the cake. What she had wished for was Eunwoo but she knew it was impossible. It was stupid of her. Their lifestyles were so different. She couldn't be with him in lifetimes.

Eunwoo took a piece of cake near Y/N's mouth.

Eunwoo: Here. Tell me if it's good or not.

Y/N took a bite of the cake.

Y/N with a sad chuckle : It's amazing..

Y/N also gave Eunwoo a piece cake. After eating a bit of the cake Y/N started leaving.

Eunwoo: Wait! There's more!

Y/N: More?!

Eunwoo brought a bag with perfumes and lip balms, the ones that Y/N was looking at in the mall.

Y/N: What are you trying to show me? That I'm poor? I know I'm poor but you make me feel like a dirt!

Eunwoo could see Y/N's angry face.

Eunwoo: Sorry, I didn't want to make you feel like this. When we went to the mall the other day, I wanted to buy these things for you. I consider you a very important person to me.

Y/N eyes were full of pain, trying to forget all false hope that Eunwoo keeps creating in her heart.

Y/N quietly: Please boss stop giving me false hopes. It hurts when those dreams are broken.

Eunwoo: Hmm?

Y/N: Nothing. Good night. Thanks for everything.

Y/N didn't give Eunwoo a chance to reply and immediately ran out of the car.

In Yeop was there when he spotted Y/N. He noticed her hand was full of items. He rushed towards her to help her with the items.