Chapter: 32

Book name: Mr

Book name: Mr. jerk and his bird brain
Page no: 34

 jerk and his bird brain Page no: 34

In the story:

Author POV:As I said this is a romcom, like a kdrama thus all of them are going to have some story. Since Hyunjin and Bangchan had very few lines, this is a special chapter for them. Especially for Hyunjin because he needs a lover too. Next chapter will be more Eunwoo and Y/N based.

After sometime In-Yeop got a text. In-Yeop wasn't there. Hyunjin was there all by himself. He was curious who it was so he checked In-Yeop's phone.

In-Yeop came and saw Hyunjin watching his phone.

In-Yeop: What the hell Hyunjin!Why are checking my phone?

Hyunjin: Calm down Yeopie hyung, let me check your phone. Someone is texting you.I think it's a girl .I have to know are you in relationship or not.

In-Yeop : Hyunjin!! Give me my phone back idiot or I'll throw water at you. You don't like bathing right?

Hyunjin:No way. I want to see your secret in your phone.

Hyunjin ran and opened the main door. In-Yeop threw the water. The water hit someone else.

???:Ahhh. What the hell? Why did you throw water at me?

In-Yeop : Ma'am? You're here?Sorry ma'am it was an accident.

Rosè : it's o-

Hyunjin: Yah In-Yeop hyung! You made miss beauty wet.

Bangchan came outside

Bangchan : Wow. She's so beautiful. Is she an angel?

In-Yeop : She's my CEO at my office.

Bangchan +Hyunjin holding Rosè's hands: Please beautiful. Let us help you.

They all went inside and Hyunjin and Bangchan told her to sit . Lisa and Y/N came to them.