Are you over it? Over me?

I got taken to the hospital again because something went wrong with the operation. I'm kind off fine again, I guess, just a bit scared. I'll be fine!

Enjoy reading xoxo

The boys are lying down on the blanket, Harry's head resting on Louis' chest after he asked if that was okay. He wanted to feel close to Louis when he tells the story. Louis agreed. He is not stupid, Harry has been fighting for him and he can't ignore that. He also can't ignore the things he feels when he is with Harry. The younger boy trusts Louis enough to tell the whole truth, so the least he can do is making him feel comfortable.

"I was only sixteen when I was discovered." Harry starts to tell. "And Jeff immediately adored me, said I was an angel and I would conquer the world. I was the dream of every single teenage girl." He chuckles darkly. "I had a girlfriend back then, but Jeff hated her, said I had to be 'available' for my fans. We broke up eventually and then I was off the dating scene for a while, several years even, until I met Nick."

"Who's Nick?" Louis asks curiously.

"Nick Grimshaw, presenter, British,..."

"Oh, yeah I know who you mean." Louis rolls his eyes. Nick and he never really got along. They just don't share the same type of humor, apparently only type of boys.

"We dated secretly." Harry admits. "And we were fine until Jeff caught us. He got so mad, mental, really mental." Harry shakes his head thinking about that moment. "He uh- he decided to change my image, make sure nobody would ever know I'm into guys. He made me break up with Nick, and honestly Nick didn't look that bothered, he didn't want to put up the fight I was ready to have.That's when the whole beard thing started. Taylor was my first one actually. It was awkward, very awkward and I totally hated it. I didn't want anything to do with her, helping someone to stay in the closet I already hated her, but then there was you Lou..."

"I'm Taylor!" the girl smiles. "Been to the same events already so many times and never actually had the chance to properly meet."

"You know who I am." Harry rolls his eyes. "Look, it's just pretend okay? So I really don't want to 'hang out' with you more than I have to. I'm already pissed enough that my manager arranged this. I don't want it."

"I'm sorry to hear that... I promise I'm a nice person. I just- my manager agreed to it because I have only had flings for a while and a six month relationship would be good for my reputation, and I'm about to release a new album."

"Uhu, nice." Harry doesn't pay attention. He doesn't want to be here, in the house of his so called 'girlfriend'.

"Look, Harry I just want us to get along and nothing more. Also, could you please act like my boyfriend around my friends, especially Louis, my best friend? I'm not telling them I'm your beard. They will look at me weirdly and I honestly don't think they can keep it a secret."

"What do I care, Taylor whether I lie to your friends or not. I'm already lying to the world. So how long do I have to stay here?"

"The night, you have to be seen leaving my house in the morning. I have a spare bedroom so don't worry."

"What a bullshit." Harry huffs. "I don't even get why you agreed to this. Do you know what kind of bullshit you are doing?"

Just when Taylor is about to answer, a loud noise was heard.

"Tay, my babe, I'm finally of my fucking job so I can continue my next one; being the light in your life- Oh hi! Aren't you that watermelon dude?" Harry was pulled into the pair of blue eyes that look surprised at him. Harry has never seen eyes that resembled the ocean more that those, it makes his heartbeat go faster. He couldn't help but look at the boy from head to toe, not that it takes long, he is kinda short but it's cute.

"Really, Harold? Short and cute?" Louis snaps.

"Really, Lewis the part where I say I adored your eyes from the beginning you missed or?"

"Hmm..." Louis teases. "Now keep on telling."

Harry chuckles but nods. "So you know what happened after. We clicked immediately and then not that much longer Taylor left on tour and that's when Aiden and you broke up and we only got-"

"Closer..." Louis finishes. "Yeah, yeah it is."

"So when Taylor had her break from tour and was back here in LA I uh- I told her the whole situation."

"We need to talk." Is the first thing Harry says when Taylor gets back home.

"Oh wow, welcome to you too Harry." She laughs. "I didn't expect you here."

"No, I decided I wanted to talk to you as soon as possible." Taylor blushes and takes place next to Harry on the couch.

"Alright, then. What's up?"

"I can't lie to Louis anymore."

Taylor's eyes grow big and her mouth drop.

"What? Harry we discussed this, it's literally in our contract that we can' tell a soul about this."

"But Louis is not just a soul. He is my soulmate. Taylor, I like him and not just- I like, like him." Harry confesses. "And I have the feeling that he likes me too and that we could actually work."

"What do you mean? Harry he just got out of a break up. As his best friend I say that it's too soon and also he will kill me for lying to him, that's not going to happen Harry. Second of all, you can't even be gay openly."

"Louis and I will figure it out. I'm sure we will. Taylor I lov-"

"Don't finish. If you tell him anything, I will tell your manager and I'm sure he'll deal with it. Now, help me unpack my stuff okay?"

"Don't think so. I think you are absolutely disgusting."

"What?" Taylor asks in shock.

"And the only reason I tolerate you is because of how much I care about Louis and I know how much you mean to him. One of us has to care about him too."

"You wanted to-"

"I have liked you all this time, Lou. And I know I'm not in the ideal situation but- I just, I can't bare to see you with other people, I hate to see you unhappy and I- over all this time I started to fall in love with you, every second we spent together I needed you more. I have lost you now more than once and I can't anymore. I don't want to lie to you, I never wanted to."

"Haz..." Louis carefully takes Harry's hand in his when he sees that Harry cries.

"The most scary thing to me is losing you again and I feel so stupid. Taylor promised me that when our contract would be over, she'd tell you the truth but she didn't. She just told you that I cheated on her, you hated me and it hurt me so much. I would never cheat on someone."

"And what about Kendall?" Louis whispers, looking down at their fingers.

"The contract will finish soon, in a few days. Right after I'm scheduled to be single for a while so no beards."

"I am crazy about you." Louis confesses. "Maybe not as long as you are about me, but I honestly am and I think I found out during New Year's Eve, but I never really gave myself the chance to... feel it. In my head you were dating my best friend and I just had to get over it."

"And are you? Are you over it? Over me?" Harry stares at Louis from under his eyelashes, biting on his lip.

"No... Never was..." Louis whispers back. "But I need us- I want us to work, H. I was hurt too every single time that things went wrong between us."

"I know, I know it hurt you. But we can take it slow? We can go on a date? See where this goes?"

Louis bites his lip, blushing as he stands up and dusts his pants, leaving Harry alone on the blanket.

"Pick me up at 8, Styles."