Dreams can change.

Exams suck the life out of me. I'm glad I finally have the time to write this. Chapters are shorter because of the lack of time but I hope you will still comment and enjoy them.

xoxo S

It's early, way too early and Louis curses his job because it starts in the middle of the night, or that's how it feels to Louis.

Harry is completely clenched on him; head resting on Louis' chest and arms wrapped around his slim body. There's a small problem though.

"Haz, baby cabbage, I need to pee." Louis says, fingers stroking through Harry's curls.

"Your problem." Harry groans, clenching even harder on Louis.

"Could you let me go for a minute?"

"No."

"But I need to pee."

"But you're warm."

"It's LA, everything is warm here."

"But not like you."

"Hazza, I am going to pee the bed if you don't let me go."

"Kinky."

Louis chuckles and he carefully pushes his boyfriend a bit aside.

"You're unbelievable." He fondly shakes his head.

"You'll be back, right? I haven't made out with you yet and that's not okay because I demand making out with you as your boyfriend."

"Well, as your boyfriend, I totally have to agree with that. Give me a minute." And Louis literally jogs to the toilet and then jumps back into the bed, right on top of Harry and he starts to pepper him with kisses.

"Ah, Louis!" Harry giggles. "Stop, ahahaha, it tickles."

"You wanted kisses, you get kisses." Louis smirks, attacking Harry's neck. He puts his teeth and starts to suck, a small moan leaving Harry's lips. Louis can feel him grow harder under him which makes him hard himself. Louis makes their crotches touch, making Harry moan even louder.

"Lou... don't start something you can finish." Harry's breathing is heavy and it turns Louis on.

"Who said about not being able to finish." Louis starts to suck on Harry's nipple, hips still making circles for friction with Harry.

"Shit, Louis. Please go faster, fuck." And Louis obeys, his hips making 8's, thrusting against Harry's dick. Louis makes love bites over whole Harry's upper body, from neck to right under his navel. It drives Harry crazy and it doesn't take long for both of them to come in their boxers.

"Shit..." Louis curses out of breath.

"Definitely how I would have hoped how our first morning as boyfriends would look like."

"Come here, haven't even kissed you properly yet." Louis' finger is under Harry's chin, guiding their lips together. Their kiss is sweet yet dirty and when their lips get tired, they stop kissing.

"I have to go to work." Louis sighs. "But honestly, I really don't want to because you won't be in the office, right?"

"Nope, I have a meeting with management how things are going to go now I'm not with Kendall anymore. It's such a weight from my shoulders."

"I'm glad. You're mine." Louis pecks Harry's lips again. "So, will I see you tonight then or?"

"Come over to mine?" Harry suggests. "I have no clue when I'll be back but just come to my place after you finish work and I can bring food?"

"Love that idea. I have to get ready for my work. I'm not in the mood. I want to stay with you."

"I'd like that very much too, but you're having the job of your dreams so go."

"Dreams can change."

"And what's your dream now then?"

"Sucking you off."

"Well, let me make your dreams come true then."

--

Having a famous boyfriend has it perks. After the extra fun they had in the bedroom, Louis was too late to catch his bus. Luckily there was Harry, calling his driver, and now Louis is in the back of Harry's car that's driven by Paul. Paul is cool, Louis likes him.

He is in a conversation with the older man until his phone rings; a facetime request from Taylor. They have made up, but it still feels weird to Louis, for sure now he is officially together with Harry. He is curious how she will react.

"Hey Tay." Louis smiles when he answers the phone.

"Lou! How are you, babes?"

The conversation feels so forced while everything used to be so chill between them.

"I'm good, I'm good, on my way to work what about you?"

"I was thinking that maybe we could do something fun together tonight? Movies or something?"

"I would love to, Tay but I already made plans. What about tomorrow?" he suggests. He feels guilty that he drops Taylor now for Harry but he really rather spends his time with his boyfriend, he can't help it.

"Oh... What are you doing then?"

"I'm staying at Harry's. Tay, I know it will probably hurt you but I'm not going to lie. Harry and I are officially together now..." Louis holds his breath, waiting for her response.

"I'm happy for you, Louis. I really am. You deserve someone as nice as Harry."

"Really? Are you serious? You don't mind?"

"Of course I do a bit, but I get it. Hey, I'll let you get to work now. See you tomorrow at my place?"

A smile creeps on Louis' face and he nods.

"Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow."

So maybe things don't have to be weird.

--

When Louis enters the building, he ignores Sylvia that's screaming his name and waves, asking where Harry is and he takes straight the lift to go to his floor. When he's there, Zayn is already drinking a cup of coffee, a steaming cup of tea waiting for Louis.

"You're on time." Zayn teases. "Congratulations."

"Perks of your boyfriend having a personal driver." Louis makes a turn on his desk chair, just because he can.

"Boyfriend? So the lights, the roses,..."

"Thanks, Z I owe you big time. It worked and I'm so fucking happy."

"You look it." Zayn nods. "You really do, I'm glad Lou. Harry's a good lad."

"He's mine." Louis' smile doesn't disappear. "Taylor is fine with it as well, I'm going to his place tonight so we can have dinner together and honestly nothing can ruin this day."

But something can.

Something can ruin his day.