Can I call you my cabbage?

It's a short one again because it adds up like this. Also I'm tired as fuck from my exams and my health is still pretty shitty.

Anyway, I hope you guys will comment anyway because I need that positive energy.

I love you all xoxo

"How did you like tonight?" Louis asks as they leave the bar. It's late, nobody is on the street but yet they don't take the risk of holding hands.

"Perfect." Harry smiles shyly.

"I asked you about your night, Harry not to describe yourself. What the fuck, that's just rude."

"Idiot." Harry playfully slaps Louis' arm, looking down to hide his blushes.

"Hey, uhm, I wanted to ask you if you would maybe like to come back to my place? Stay there?" Louis asks nervously, playing with his own fingers.

"Am I being invited into the Tomlinson residence?"

"Yes, Harry you are invited into my shoebox." Louis rolls his eyes.

"I would love to be a shoe in your shoebox."

"Do you know that 'chou' is also French for honey, sweety, baby."

"Is it?"

"Yes, but it also means cabbage."

"I feel the romance." Harry rolls his eyes, laughing with basically everything Louis says.

"I like it actually. You are my chou."

"Do you mean baby, cabbage or an actual shoe?"

"Cabbage, Harry. You are my fucking cabbage. You're an idiot."

"But I'm a cabbage?"

"I can't handle you. Walk quicker, I want to kiss you so you can't say stupid things anymore." Louis teases.

"Really Lou, your level of romance."

"What do you mean, my little cabbage?" Louis teasingly pinches Harry's cheek, making the other boy groan.

"You're right, we should be at your place soon. I don't know whether I can handle being here on the street without kissing the shit out of you to shut you up."

"Cursing, that's hot... my cabbage."

"I hate you."

"I love you too."

It's around ten minutes later that the boys arrive at Louis' place.

"Mind giving me some light with your phone, H? So I can see where I have to put my key?"

"Sure." Harry takes out his phone so Louis can open the door easily.

"Cabbages first." Louis smirks, standing aside from the door so Harry can enter.

"Aw thank you, shoe." Harry bats his eyelashes. "I'll turn on the light."

And when Harry turns on the light, his breath gets stuck in his throat.

Instead of the normal light being turned on, the living room is lit by fairy lights in different colors and rose petals are spread everywhere, leading to the bedroom.

"Lou, what's-"

"Surprise..." Louis smiles sheepily. "I hope you think it's nice..."

"It's beautiful..." Harry nods, turning to Louis. "Why did you do this?"

"I uh- It's not much but I just wanted to make you smile I guess and I'm not really romantic, I actually have never done something like this before even but I feel like you deserve it."

"How did this happen? It's so amazing but you were with me all the time, baby."

"Well, Zayn and Liam don't pay rent so the least they could do is this. I want to make you feel as special as you are to me, H." Louis walks closer up to Harry and puts his arms around his lower middle. "I love you." Louis whispers before pecking his lips. "I love you so much and I'm happy that we gave this a chance, that you didn't give up on me."

"I'd never give up on you, Lou." Harry whispers back. "I love you way too much for that and I have been waiting way too long for you. You're it for me, you know that right?"

"Mh..." Louis nods, just hugging Harry because he can. "I just want you with me. It's so nice to finally open about the things you do to me, Harry Styles." Louis pecks Harry's neck. "So, I wanted to ask you if, now the contract with Kendall is officially over tomorrow, be my boyfriend?"

"So, mister Tomlinson is taking me out to celebrate that I'm single only to unsingle me a few hours later, huh?" Harry has an amused and teasing expression, but his heart eyes can't be hidden.

"Harry just answer, I have been nervous all day about this you dick." Louis pouts.

"Can I call you my shoe then? Because you live in a shoebox."

"Can I call you my cabbage?"

"Wouldn't want anything else."

"Well me neither, so kiss me you fool."