Part 3

Waking up the next day was a totally different experience. You stretched your arms over your head and arched your back. The bed in your new room was giant compared to the last one. You tossed off the fluffy comforter and sat up. Mot had set up a stack of pillows to keep your foot elevated at night. You were already able to see some improvement in the swelling.

You knew you weren't supposed to be walking, but you desperately needed a bath. You weren't sure where that would even be, but you figured you'd have to stumble across it eventually. Walking through the halls, you pushed open all the doors, peeking inside. Most rooms appeared to be empty or spare bedrooms.

After several minutes, you were about to give up when the sound of running water caught your attention. You followed the sound to a door at the end of the hall and peeked inside. As soon as the door opened, you were met with a gust of steamy air. The sound of the water was coming from what looked like a large indoor hot spring. It seemed to be natural, and the room had simply been built around it. You walked carefully across the slick stone floor and bent down to touch the water. The temperature was perfect.

You quickly stripped down and sank down into the water. It felt wonderful. It'd been a week since you'd had a bath and the warm water felt amazing on your ankle. You sighed, leaning against the rough stone wall. You heard someone clear their throat from across the room and you startled.

"What are you doing here?" Mot walked through the water towards you. Your eyes were glued to his bare chest and you felt your skin heat up.

"T-taking a bath, obviously." You stuttered, sinking lower in the water. Mot sat down across from you.

"If you wanted a bath, you could've just asked." Mot stretched his arms out beside him, resting them on the side of the pool.

"I don't need your help with everything. I found it just fine on my own." You sank even lower, the water rising up over your chin. Mot's damp hair clung to his face. Your eyes wandered over the contours of his muscles and your gaze followed a drop of water as it dripped from his hair, running down his chest.

"So it seems." He moved closer to you, sitting right in front of you. You didn't know if it was the heat of the water or the current situation, but your entire body was on fire. Something touched your leg under the water and you jumped. Mot lifted your ankle out of the water and you slid backwards, nearly going under.

"Hey!" You grabbed onto the side of the pool, trying to keep your balance. Mot gently massaged your ankle and you inhaled sharply. It still hurt, but not nearly as much as before. His hands traveled further up your leg, rubbing your calf muscle.

"Relax." He commanded. "Your muscles are too tense." You weren't sure exactly how you were expected to relax in a situation like this. Your other foot shifted, trying to find traction on the slick stones. It slid into Mot's leg and your heart thudded at the new contact.

"I'm t-trying." You couldn't look up at him.

"Try harder." His fingers continued to work on your sore muscles. He hit a particularly tender spot and you let out a sound, gasping. You slapped your hand over your mouth. Mot's hands froze and you looked up at him. When your eyes met, your stomach fluttered.

"Sorry." You mumbled. Mot had a slight flush on his face but you were sure it was just from the heat of the bath.

"Did I hurt you?" He loosened his grip.

"No...it's just a little sore. It feels good." You lowered your hand from your face. Mot's hand traveled further up your leg, rubbing your inner thigh. "M-Mot..." You gasped, a heat spreading between your thighs.