Part 6

rough sex. yup.
------------------------

You walked into the kitchen, following the delicious smell of something cooking. Mot was at the stove, scowling down at a pot and stirring it angrily. You bit your lip, unable to stop yourself from smiling. You'd given him a few tips to ‌improve his cooking. You weren't a chef by any stretch, but anything was better than what he'd been making before. He'd definitely improved.

"You're being a little rough with the soup, don't you think?" You walked up behind him, wrapping your arms around his waist. Mot grunted.

"I'm not." He set the spoon down and moved the pot from the stove. "You should know what it looks like when I'm being rough." He glanced down at you and you flushed, pressing your face against his back.

"I guess I've forgotten." You teased, stepping back from him and hopping up to sit on the table in the center of the room. He turned around, raising his eyebrow.

"Your memory must be terrible then." Mot walked up to you and pressed himself between your legs. Your robe hiked up, exposing your thighs. It'd been a few months now since you'd first wandered into the castle. You still hadn't decided when you were going to leave and it wasn't a topic that Mot enjoyed discussing anyway.

He'd done everything he could to make you more comfortable in the castle. He agreed to keep the curtains open from now on and had even started the process of getting the place cleaned up. The two of you spent a lot of time every day cleaning, but you'd always seem to get distracted eventually and end up doing other things. Mot had even gotten you new clothing.

When you first saw what he'd gotten you, you nearly died laughing. Not because you didn't appreciate it but you'd never expected him to do something so cute. Your new robe was almost exactly like his, but obviously much more suited to your size. You didn't think he was the type to willingly wear a matching couple's outfit. There were several other new outfits as well, but you preferred wearing the robe.

"Maybe you should refresh my memory then." You smirked up at him, pushing his hair out of his face and tucking it behind his ear.

"Gladly." He leaned down, placing a tender kiss on your lips. His hands stroked your thighs, his fingers moving further up and causing a heat to spread between your legs. You trapped his bottom lip between your teeth as you pulled away and he hummed, his fingers pressing harder against you.

"Mmm. I don't know, this doesn't seem very rough to me." You sighed dramatically and he leaned back, raising his eyebrows.

"Don't blame me when you can't walk." You didn't even have time to reply before Mot grabbed your waist and pulled you off the table. He spun you around, pressing your stomach against the wooden surface. You gasped at the sudden impact, gripping the edge of it. Mot pushed your robe up over your ass. He squeezed it roughly with both hands, pulling your cheeks apart to get a clear view of your pussy.

"Already dripping wet." His thumb ran across your entrance and you made a pleased sound. He slid one of his hands up, resting it on your lower back. He was still for a moment and you turned your head around to see what he was doing when you were suddenly slapped on the ass. You yelped, gripping the table harder. It stung. Mot clearly hadn't used all his strength but it still really fucking hurt. He pulled his hand back and spanked you again on the other cheek, causing you to whimper.

Mot ran his fingers over the red marks forming on your skin. It was already tender to the touch and you hissed when he squeezed your ass again. His hands left your body and you heard the rustle of clothing. You glanced behind you and saw that Mot was completely naked. He stroked his cock, rubbing the head against your pussy. You moved your hips, wiggling your ass against him. His other hand came up and gripped tightly to the back of your neck, pressing your head into the table.

"Tell me if you need me to stop." He rubbed his thumb against your neck and you nodded. This wasn't the first time Mot had gotten rough with you but he still always made sure you knew he'd stop if you ever wanted him to. Stopping was the last thing on your mind right now.

Mot lined his cock up at your entrance and snapped his hips harshly against your backside. He forced himself fully inside in one thrust and your walls stretched painfully to accommodate him. You cried out, the air knocked out of your lungs. Mot didn't stop to let you adjust, instead starting a relentless assault on your pussy. His hips slammed against your ass, the sensitive skin stinging with every thrust.

He grabbed your leg and lifted it onto the table, pressing it forward and allowing himself to push even deeper inside you. You moaned, pressing your forehead against the table. The new angle felt amazing, his cock hitting your sensitive spot and causing your legs to start to shake. Your breathing sped up and Mot pushed harder against your neck.

Mot slowed his movements, his hands releasing you and sliding up your back, pushing your robe further up. His fingers traced your spine up and down your back. He leaned down, kissing your skin and leaving light bite marks across your back. Gripping your sides, Mot flipped you over onto your back.

He grabbed your legs and placed them on his shoulders, leaning forward and bending you in half. You reached out and grabbed his face, pulling him to you and kissing him hungrily. Mot went back to his former rhythm, pounding into you. His hand found your breast, pinching your nipple and rolling it between his fingers. You whimpered into his mouth, the pain quickly turning to pleasure.

"Harder." You pleaded breathlessly and he gave a short laugh.

"Any harder and I'll break you." Mot punctuated his sentence with an especially rough thrust and you cried out, your fingers tangling into his hair.

"Then break me." You begged but he just laughed again, his mouth going to your ear.

"I want my little bug unbroken." His breath against your ear sent a shiver through you. You felt a fire burning under your skin and your back arched off of the table. Mot's hand went under you, cradling the small of your back, as you came undone. Your walls clenched around him and you pulled roughly against his hair. He grunted, his thrusts becoming erratic.

Mot kept his mouth at your ear, filling it with an endless string of your name mixed with obscenities. Your muscles had all but given out at this point and you slumped against the table. You moaned softly, stroking Mot's hair as his hips stuttered before stilling. He emptied himself inside you, his lips kissing any bit of skin they could find.

Letting out a deep sigh, Mot collapsed on top of you and you grunted from the sudden weight. You moved your legs off of his shoulders and let them hang limply off the table. After a moment he breathed deeply and pushed himself up and off of the table.

"Let's go to the bath." He took your hands and pulled you up. You didn't help at all, flopping forward with a groan.

"Can't we just stay here?" You linked your fingers together with his and he looked down at the table beneath you.

"You're making a mess on the table." You flushed, looking down at the mixture of liquids leaking from you.

"T-thats not my fault." You pursed your lips, looking away from him. Mot laughed, leaning down and kissing the top of your head.

"Trust me, I know." He stepped back and pulled you off the table. The second your feet hit the floor your legs gave out from under you. He steadied you, leaning down to take you into his arms. "I guess I'll be carrying you around again for now." He sighed and you wrapped your arms tightly around his neck, pressing a kiss to his cheek.

"Don't pretend you don't like it." You smirked and he flushed slightly, looking away. "You can't fool me."

"Don't get too cocky." He scoffed when your smile widened.

"Or what? You'll punish me?" You cooed in his ear and the heat in his face intensified. Mot didn't say another word, quickly walking in the direction of the bath.

-----------------------
well, that's it. i love Mot but i'd like to write about a character who actually knows how to process their emotions next :') i'm working on a couple stories right now but i'm always happy to hear suggestions. 

i hope you enjoyed it and thanks for reading <3