The Start

In Hogwarts Albus Dumbledore was walking to the owl tower due to a new message that he got from an unknown person about the young witch that is making a scene.

The message was about her where her location was, that she was in Belgium. So Albus called on one of his trusted friends, Newt. Where himself and newt can go and get her backed into a wall.

Newt of course bought his case of his creatures on the journey on this unknown witch. Both Albus and Newt evaporated Hogwarts going to Belgium. It was dark out but the streets were full of people, luckily it was all half bloods or pure bloods moving around the streets of Belgium. Witches and wizards were going to shops, laughing, enjoying the night sky. Newt and Albus looking at everyone as they passed each person. Albus followed the power that the unknown witch was going off. Newt followed Albus into an ally street. Where both came to a stop, where they discovered a hole in the wall party place for criminals to be free from the laws.

Both men scanned the small room looking for her.

" Do you see her?" Newt asked

" No. But she is here" Albus said

" What is the plan when we find her?" Newt asked

" Well, the plan is to get her first then get her back to Hogwarts" Albus said

" Sounds easy enough" Newt said

In that moment Albus saw her in the back of the room. She was young, Albus kept his eyes on her never taking his eyes off of her. But at that same time she looked at Albus. Raising an eyebrow towards Albus not know who he was nor why he was staring at her. Matilda rose to her feet not breaking eye with Albus. Albus was getting closer to Matilda until guards of the ministry of Belgium came into the hole in the wall looking for criminals more so Matilda.

That freaked Matilda out she evaporated on the spot.

Albus followed on her trail and Newt followed after. They were outside of the streets where there was mass panic. Albus lost track of Matilda for a moment but then he saw her leaving to the left of the city street. He followed after her, Newt was a little far behind Albus. Albus was getting close to Matilda, but she knew that he was close to her. Albus pulled out his wand readying himself just in case.

Matilda stop walking and she turned around to face Albus. Albus looked her seeing her blue steel eyes. For a spilt second it looked like she was familiar to him but he could not place it.

" you don't have to fight me. I just want to know the person. See if I can understand you" Albus said

" Why? Who are you anyways?" Matilda said

" my name is Albus Dumbledore and I am a teacher of a school that helps young witches and wizards to learn their powers and to control them. I can show you so much, now what is your name?" Albus said

There was a pause between each other.

" Matilda. My name is Matilda Cross. What is the name of the school?" Matilda said

" It's called Hogwarts. It is a wonderful school. You would thrive there". Albus said

" I am not so sure. I am fine on my own". Matilda said

Before Albus could say anything else members of the ministry of Belgium turned up where Albus and Matilda where. The members starting to attack Matilda and Albus, Albus was fighting each member of that came, protecting himself and trying to protect Matilda but she needed no protection. Albus was able to see her magic without any wands. She was is very powerful for her age, and he was very impressed by her magic, and not having any wand. But worried, that much power that is not controlled is a danger to herself and others.

But he saw one thing that stood out to him. On her hand, a ring. In the middle was a light blue stone with goat heads on each side of the ring. That made Albus very confused seeing that. He only knows of one person that has an liking to goats.

His brother.

Aberforth.