Everything plays out

While Matilda was resting in Albus's office the British ministry for magic found out that she was there so they came to arrest her for underage magic that she has done in her past. Also many other charges against her.

Matilda started to wake up seeing to unknown men staring at her.

" I have seen you in Belgium. Who are you, like what kind of person are you?"

" A very complicated one. But one thing that is most certain is that you are my niece." Albus started

" Niece?" Matilda looked at Albus like he was crazy but then she looked at Aberforth. That is when it clicked for her, she knew in that moment that Aberforth is her father.

The three were able to talk for a few minutes before the ministry came in and took Matilda away. And they took Matilda away by force, giving Aberforth more stress than anything. The witches and wizards of the ministry of magic took her to the headquarters of the ministry and placed her in one of the cells to wait for her hearing.

For her, she could not understand what was happening to her. All she wanted was to be in her home that she had made for herself and most importantly her dearest friend Benjamin.

She just hopes that her new found father and uncle can save her. Hours passed, Matilda was pulled out of her cell and was being pulled to the hear of her case. She was placed in a large chair in the middle where a full trial was looking down at Matilda. They were throwing out charge after charge that she did or did not do. Matilda tried to speak but the head judge would not let her talk at all. Things were not looking good for her at all. But luckily Albus and Aberforth pushed their way through to the meeting

" Really Samson, will you let the poor girl talk" Albus said

" You have no right to be hear Dumbledore!" Samson said with anger

" I believe do. I am the girl's uncle and a professor at a wonder school that can help young witches and wizards to control their magic" Albus said while he looked at Matilda.

" She is not going to school! She will be heading to prison for rule breaking specially laws that have been built! The head judge said.

Albus stepped closer to the head.

" Why is it that you don't want her to speak? Tell me that Samson." Albus said calmly.

Before the head judge could saying anything else another judge started. Miss Down, a member of the trial against Matilda.

Miss Down wanted to know Matilda's story. She wanted to know what Matilda has to say for herself. Specially she can see that Matilda is just a young kid, that has a missing past. And Miss Down has some feelings to Albus.

( little did she know)

" I would like to her the girl speak. It is her trial after all. She has the right to speak." Miss Down said

Samson was mad with the laws they placed during trials so Samson had to shut his month.

" Very well" Samson said

" Tell us your side Miss Matilda Dumbledore" Miss Down said

Matilda froze. She could not speak about her past. It was hard for her to relive her past. Matilda could not find the words. Aberforth came close to her, he put his hand on her shoulder. He nodded his head telling her to tell them for her sake.

She took a deep breath in then she looked up at the head judge, all of the judges really, she started to speak.

" I was born in America, my mother was Adelaide Cross. She told me that we come from a old line of wizards and witches. She never told me who my father was. All she said that he is an wizard, from a powerful line himself.