Luther Brax

Henry was taken back from way he started before the task. But he saw that Matilda was not with him.

" No. No" he repeated again over and over until someone came by.

He went to Albus, to tell him the truth on what happen just moments ago. Albus listened to every word. Aberforth stepped closer and listened in on the conversation. That was his daughter that did not come back. He was getting worried about the whole situation.

Henry went on about the place he and Matilda landed. And the unknown man that was there but he could not see his face.

Albus had a feeling that it was not good. Albus, Aberforth with the help of Newt and theseus came along to the place using the cup. Since it was a port key it took them back where Matilda is. Once they arrived all could hear sounds on a duel. And Matilda's screams. Aberforth went head on, that was his daughter. Albus followed close behind him where Newt and theseus went around.

They got close enough to see Matilda bleeding but she still fought on. She still got up and fought, spell after spell and blocking his spells.

Albus was able to see the persons face, Luther Brax. Where Luther should be dead. But that did not matter, the only thing that matter was getting to Matilda. Luther did a spell that hurt Matilda gravely and she landed on the ground with a force. She was being weak by the moment. Albus and Aberforth nodded to each other showing that they have a plan.

Albus casted his spells one after another so Aberforth could get Matilda out of there and back to Hogwarts. Where it became a four way deal between the wizards. Albus, Newt and Theseus ended up getting the upper hand capturing Luther Brax. Where he was endured a slow painful death in Azkaban for his crimes.

When that was done all went back to Hogwarts to see Matilda, she was being treated for her wounds in the medical wing of the castle. Aberforth never left her side.

Matilda was awake when the others arrived and they saw Aberforth give Matilda Benjamin. Benjamin sat down on her lap give her a small flower. And that, to her is winning the cup. She grabbed her father's hand where he held it tightly both of them giving each other smiles.

" Well since I am done with this whole tournament. How about we travel a bit. You and me, what do say dad?" Matilda said

" First thing is for you to heal. Then we will talk." Aberforth said back to his daughter.

" I will get you to love adventures one way or another". Matilda said

In the back Albus was smiling from the conversation he listened to. All was good again. At least for the time being, meaning tom riddle, and any trouble Matilda can do in the meantime.

THE END !!!!